Snow Trek 45 Sled

GBW

for the one or two times a year I will use it, it's good for me. I have my hut and other gear but trying to make it a light load for me when I need it, and others. Sorry for passing on the sale and stock level info.

for the one or two times a year I will use it, it's good for me. I have my hut and other gear but trying to make it a light load for me when I need it, and others. Sorry for passing on the sale and stock level info.

Sorry wasn't trying to bad mouth them. They are good sleds and I bought mine last year when they went on sale. I just have way to much equipment and if I go out alone it's hard to pull two sleds.

Sorry wasn't trying to bad mouth them. They are good sleds and I bought mine last year when they went on sale. I just have way to much equipment and if I go out alone it's hard to pull two sleds.

my reply wasn't at you, just in general. Have a good one.

thanks for letting us know GBW.

I actually picked one up myself at lebaron this morning without knowing about the sales at CTC, it's only a buck or 2 difference anyway. Perfect size for me since I just started out and have limited amount of gear.

happy new year all!