Sign in to follow this  
Whitespinnerbait

An now a little Hoot

Nice shot! Good job finding one.

PA093983.jpg

We banded about 70 that night. They're so cute but by the end of the night it feels like your hands have been stabbed by thousands of needles.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• what song are you listening to right now???

Boredom is fun ain't it. With winternet in full bloom and the temperatures dropping, let's hear what songs everyone is listening to...   With my ipod always plugged into my car I have quite the selection to listen to...my playlist runs the full gammut from country to hip hop to classic rock to motown...   So, the last song the was playing as I pulled into the parking garage was...   Life Doesn't Wait by Ozzy Osbourne

in General Discussion

• A Little Help

From my OFC homies. Need some votes on a contest pic of my pooch. Would be much appreciated if y'all could throw a vote or two. https://contest.mypetsies.com/entries/182231631

in General Discussion

• My son's new hobby. NF....for now 😏

Hi all, My son Jack is suddenly taking a keen interest in making his own videos. Actually, it has become apparent to me that he has been watching me very closely over the years doing my editing, as he knew exactly what do with the editing software with almost no instruction. He told his schoolmates I had a Youtube channel and that he was in a lot of the videos, but because of the weird spelling of my Youtube channel's name, his friends at school struggled to find it when they look

in General Discussion

• Now that's a fine!

https://www.coshoctontribune.com/story/news/local/2018/12/27/amish-man-fined-28-000-poaching-26-point-buck/2416482002/

in General Discussion

• A little of what keeps me busy.....daily

Sharing a little of what I've been up to lately and daily. Lots of rod work when I'm not cooking. These two builds showing reel seat to grip designs created by me were recently featured on CTS' FB page.  

in General Discussion