Sign in to follow this  
sneak_e_pete

Bucket List + Eddie North Adventures

Hi all, I have dreamed since a small boy about taking the fishing trip of a lifetime. Basically, I want wilderness and the best fishing I have ever imagined...mainly walleye. I am considering Eddie North's camp, but am looking for suggestions. Spending the money to go would be a stretch for me, so I want to make it totally worth it. I am not looking for frills...just awesome fishing. Thanks.

The walleye is pretty much non-stop up there, basically we fish for them when we are taking a break from pike fishing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Guiding adventures Pt.1

Hi all, my adventures in trying my hand at guiding continue after last year’s first season. I’d say with the new owners I am 100% busier at the camp but word of mouth and business from my YouTube stuff has accounted for half the time spent guiding. I’ve not really had any bad days last year or this year, even when fishing is slow, so far so good. Some Clients tend to really appreciate me doing keepsake videos for them, and I thought I’d share them here on OFC in a little series, here is PT.

in General Discussion

• Fishing the north

Weather in north eastern ontario is finally starting to warm up.  So is the fishing. Been seeing temperatures around the mid to high 40s with some warmer weather coming.  Spring is finally here. Get after them. 

in General Discussion

• Family Cottage for Rent North Pigeon Lake

View Advert Family Cottage for Rent North Pigeon Lake Renting out our cottage for 3 weeks this season.  Beautiful waterfront home with all the amenities. Great swimming and fishing. 3.5 ft deep off dock dropping off to 12 ft before long. Then deep to 25 ft.  Some weeds but not many. Lots of panfish off dock for the kids. On Trent system so endless boating. 15 min boat ride to Bobcaygeon (Kawartha Dairies) and 15 min drive to Buckhorn. 3 bedrooms with queen

in Miscellaneous

• 2019 North GTA Tackle Swap

The 2019 North GTA Tackle Swap is back in a new easy to access location, the Optimist Youth Centre in Newmarket(Just off the 404, south of Davis Dr.) Doors are open to the public from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM and entry is only a Toonie or a non-perishable food item donation for Compassion 360! Currently, there are still tables available to vendors, please e-mail [email protected] for full details! #TackleSwap #NorthGTA #GreatDeals#BuySellSwap   5th Annual North GTA Tackle Swap Date

in General Discussion

• Antiguan adventures.

Hi all, This is a long video of the remaining highlights of my recent shore fishing antics in Antigua.  

in General Discussion