SIMPLY THE BEST!

limeyangler

Once again, thanks for the kind words people, the response to this thread (without sounding to cheesy) is why i love this site, an extended family really.

four most powerful words I know

TAKE A KID FISHING!!!

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

That's just great. I have a 16 month old, looking forward to the months ahead.

Look forward to seeing a post with the wee lad/lass? sometime.

He is just adorable Simon, you must be so proud. What an awesome day for you two :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Thanks Joey, i love the little man sooo much it hurts sometimes, and yeah...i'm ridiculously proud :blush:

That's awesome Simon!! Many years of memories in the making.

Yup, cant wait till summer almost, get him in the boat, but i aint gonna wish time to fast forward, just gonna enjoy every moment of now, he grows so quick, everyday he's doing something more grown up!

The thread name says it all.

Had a good chuckle looking at the photos...so cute and daddy so proud

LOL..i cant help it RC :blush:

one proud daddy congrats

Thanks as always Corvy.

GOOD on Ya Simon :clapping:

"Take them with you when they are young,& they will take you when you are old."

Looks like it was a GREAT DAY?

We were only out for an hour, but he loved every minute, especiallly the snomachine ride to and from.

very cool. Being the father of 3 girls, I don't quite have the same enthusiam over here. Unfortunately for my kids it is a punishment when they misbehave. "If you don't smarten up you will go fishing with your dad." I have already had a few of those this year where there is an angry daughter in the back of the boat. I really don't mind their punishment, gets me out on the water. lol

Yeah, i really hope he continues to find amusement in the outdoors, he's royally screwed if he doesn't given where we live....lol

absoluetly priceless Simon !!! he looks like a real pro, specially the one where he is examining the sonar returnsthumbsup_anim.gif times like that make all the rest worthwhile.

Happy New Year !!!

Paul

Thanks Paul, he loves any and everything with buttons on it.

Absolutely the best non catching report I've read

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup_anim:

The best non catching session by far for me!

NICE!

Thanks GBW

Fun times Simon. He's just a few months younger than my latest grandson. I can't wait to get him out fishing on his next visit.thumbsup_anim.gif

Well i'm still looking forward to meeting up with you in the new year, not many of us NWO boys on this site...gotta stick together so to speak, so maybe one day your grandson and Jack can hit the ice together.

Great report & there will be many more to come, looks like he's hooked

Richard

Thanks Rich, certainly hope so....i'll just ease him into it so he does not get put off....there have been many good posts on here about how to first get kids into it, then keep them interested without boring them into hating it.

Awwwww!!!!! That is just awesome Simon :thumbsup_anim:

He's so adorable & you two are going to have many wonderful fishing memories together.....One lucky boy to have such a great daddy like you :clapping:

Thanks SM, i am biased...lol....but i have to agree..he's damn cute!

SWEET!! He looks like a Gamer. Brings back memories. Me fishing as tackle is being thrown overboard behind my back, one piece at a time. Priceless!!

LOL...Moxie...i can totally picture that scenario, i'm pretty sure he's gonna be in the boat lots this summer....he talks about the 'bye-bye boat....all done....summer" still...he loved the boat...just attention span and steadiness and mobility/safety were the issue last summer.

I love how big kids heads are. Great idea keeping the helmet on during the fishing. My youngests first time... she could have fallen through a 10-inch hole, your little guy would be safe as the helmut would stop him. lol.

Great post Limey. Enjoy the rest of the season.