Sign in to follow this  
walleyejack

Perchin !

Was a great day Perchin on Simcoe,out at 8:30,(I know it was late) back in at 2:30,was an awesome day out there,anywhere from 8" to 14"in. 17 to 22 fow.

Can't wait to get out tomorrow again. Muckluk,get up on time tomorrow!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Perchin' For MS Fishing Derby

Who's signed up for this Saturday's Perchin' For MS Fishing Derby? Looks like it will actually take place this year! Fun event & a great cause! http://www.perchinforms.com/

in General Discussion

• Simcoe Perchin'

Managed to get out onto Lady Simcoe earlier this week and managed to catch some nice Jumbos in spite of the east wind! Hopefully, we can catch 12 "Big Jumbos" on Sunday at the Canadian Tire Lake Simcoe Ice Fishing Championship! #HerePerchiePerchie #SlabGrabbers #NavionicsApp #SimcoeIceFishing #LiquidMayhem #HTIceFishing #GarminMarineCanada #DaiwaCanada

in General Discussion

• Welland perchin

Was a beautiful morning to be out fishing. Roped the son and daughter in for a perch hunt, and we were well rewarded fishing both the Welland canal and the Welland river from shore. The only problem is that I get stuck cleaning all the fish ( Funny. I vaguely remember my Gramma complaining about the exact same thing many years ago).

in General Discussion

• Anyone go Perchin' on Kemp this fall?

I've seen some boats out, but not in the usual spots. I have to be honest, I have't been down there much for a look this year. And I normally just head out to where all the other boats are, and start my hunt from there.   Just wondering if anyone has been out this fall, and if they are getting any decent hauls..?   It's a bit of a pain now that we have to pay for parking, and even though Midhurst might as well be Barrie, I still have to pay!

in General Discussion

• Simcoe Perchin

Good Day, I have been out with a few operators on cooks bay this year and had great service each time and caught lots of perch, the problem is that they are all Dink's. I'm doing some research tonight and looking to change it up a bit. Has anyone here been out with snake island ice huts? Any info on this operator or tips to areas other than cooks would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Gang.

in General Discussion