Sign in to follow this  
mercman

A look back at my summer

Started off in June, with my Bro selling me this.

IMGP0156.jpg

IMGP0157.jpg

It is my first boat and motor.thumbsup_anim.gif I had done lots of fishing with my Dad, Grandfather and brother, but now i could fish whenever i had the urge.And i did a lot this past summer.

First fish was a nice Pike.

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Then the wife caught this drum.I can't get ger to touch fish yet,but i'm working on itwhistling.gif

HPIM1684.jpg

HPIM1687.jpg

I was just happy catching fish, so the wife and i did the multi species thing,

HPIM1677.jpg

IMGP0451.jpg

HPIM1693.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

Finished of the summer with my Brother on White Lake bass fishing in his Ranger.

HPIM1660.jpg

HPIM1659.jpg

HPIM1664.jpg

HPIM1662.jpg

HPIM1663.jpg

HPIM1661.jpg

I had a great time.Hopefully next year will be even better,now that i have a bit more experience behind me. Thanks to all the great tips and ideas i;ve picked up in here,i should be a better angler.

Happy new Year to all of you OFNersclapping.gif Tite lines to you all.

nice looking pics.... but shouldn't the boat lettering be bi-lingual asshat.gif

rofl2.gif

Nope, its an englsih boat. Comes from Johns Marina in Carleton Place.

Belated Merry Christmas to you Paul. It looks like we need to add a few LO salmon & rainbow to your species list.

Sean 07.14.17.JPG

Don't forget my invitation for July/August.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Regards,

Simon

Edited by PIKESLAYER

how did i miss this thread, and the chance to poke fun at you??????

ok lets see---

nice boat :good:

nice picture'S of lots of fish. :thumbsup_anim:

well guess i cant say much about that :dunno:

ok i cant resist, why didnt you shave, you scruffy old bugger :rofl2:

how did i miss this thread, and the chance to poke fun at you??????

ok lets see---

nice boat good.gif

nice picture'S of lots of fish. thumbsup_anim.gif

well guess i cant say much about that dunno.gif

ok i cant resist, why didnt you shave, you scruffy old bugger rofl2.gif

Hey !! I come for a long line of scruffy old men.A a matter of fact, i think i fit in here really wellwhistling.gif

We can't all be rock stars Skeets.

Besides, i dont like holding sharp objects near my throat so early in the morning.unsure.gif

I didn't miss this thread I've just been busier than a one-legged cat burying a turd on a frozen pond.

Looks like you, Barb and your brother had a good summer. I hope that 2011 is even better for you.

Great report and pics Paul :thumbsup_anim:

You seem satisfied with the season results.... I know I would and the grin on the pics confirms it B):good:

Thanks for sharing your time on the water with us!!! and good luck with the 2011 season :Gonefishing::)

Happy New Year to you too!!!

Jacques