Sign in to follow this  
vinnimon

Aquaview scout srt

Im looking for a recorder made by aquaview or something that will work with this unit.

I cant seem to find one on their site or elsewhere. Im sure that they are discontinued!

So if anyone hears of one for sale somewhere in hammer or gta area, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

V

Im looking for a recorder made by aquaview or something that will work with this unit.

I cant seem to find one on their site or elsewhere. Im sure that they are discontinued!

So if anyone hears of one for sale somewhere in hammer or gta area, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

V

Hey, I have one you can buy has the instructions as well.... $100. I'm in Mississauga. Let me know

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• NF....A funny.... A Letter from Scout Camp

Dear Mum,   Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and got worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away. Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened. Oh yes, please call Adam's mother and tell her he is okay. He can't write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search and rescue Jeeps. It was great. We never would have found Adam in the dark if i

in General Discussion

• aqua view scout

Hello   I went out and bought a AQUA VIEW SCOUT today from Canadian tire at Younge and Dundas There was a pricing issue and I got it for a really stupid price.. and way after putting it together and hitting the on button all I see is white screen with ghosting in the picture,, Is this normal or do I have to have it in water to view correctly... I hooked it up to a fresh battery and it did the same thing.. So I decided to charge it fully and see wahat happens next   any insight woul

in General Discussion

• Aquaview scout

How long does your rechargeable 7 amp battery last in the cold?And how long too charge it?I purchased a new one from intertate,mine lasted 3 hours from full charge.I must have a dud.Its been on the charger for 1 1/2 hrs now.My last battery(original) lasted over 4 hrs continous use.I told interstate(one of our suppliers) the application for the battery at the time.Is there a better or subzero battery out there that will outpreform this one.If not Ill pick up a spare for just this purpose.Thanks

in General Discussion

• Aquaview scout

First off I would like to thank everyone on my last post about this topic.Youve been a great help.My sony camcorder a/v out port doubles as an in port.I didnt know.Searching all this time for an aquaview recorder,havent come across any even on aquaviews site.But anyway it is possibe to go from the view to the cam.But one has said and so did the rep at ehr,sony at times changes their A/V ports on the camcorder.Thanks everyone for your input,cheers and good fishing.Vince.

in General Discussion

• aqua view scout

Does anyone know if I can plug my sony camcorder and record from an aqua view.Having a hard time finding a cable to mate the two.Sayal electronics in burlington should have it,but they were of no help.Does aqua wiew have cables to adapt to different brands of cam corders? I would like to film using my aquaview if possible.Thanks.V

in General Discussion