Canadian juniors

muskymatt

Wow...I bet they would do better in the NHL than the laffs......I'm just sayin :thumbsup_anim:

Seriously though do they play with heart and drive or what???.....amazing pressure...awesome...go Canada go... :worthy:

Or Ottawa for that matter....just sayin'.....:thumbsup_anim:

Seriously, there isn't another team I'd rather be watching this time of the year. :canadian: GO CANADA GO!!!! :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

agreed!! best hockey u can watch anytime of the year!! nuthin beats this.

but what a crap call on kassian!! cant believe he gt 5 and a game for a perfectly clean hit!!! tell the czeck player to stop admiring his pass and he wont get KO'd next time!!

agreed!! best hockey u can watch anytime of the year!! nuthin beats this.

but what a crap call on kassian!! cant believe he gt 5 and a game for a perfectly clean hit!!! tell the czeck player to stop admiring his pass and he wont get KO'd next time!!

No kidding eh.. I screamed loud enough for the officals in Bufalo to hear me. I like the fans chanting Bull Bull Bull. Awesome game boys! 7-2 final and Schenner with a 5 point night.Kassian best not get suspended for that hit. It was clean, not late or dirty just clean....GO CANADA GO!!!!! :clapping: