Canadian Sportfishing

Stoty

Hey all,

Just thought I'd share that G2 Angling will be hosting Italo as were fishing for spring Crappie on Lake Scugog!

My partner Grant is fishing with Italo as I'm running the camera boat! I think I sneak in the background a few times though! Lol

Edited by Stoty

Guest gbfisher

Canadian who? :rolleyes: To much talk and never enough fishing. Goes for all the shows if ya ask me.

3 fish can make a show.

Rather spend the time fishing than watching. :D

OH Henry...it's a BIG ONE....... :rofl2:

sorry, missed it. Not generally a big fan of Italo anymore but would have watched it in support of an OFC'er. I was actually Italo for halloween once and my friend (who has a bit of a hawaian look to him) was Henry. That was a LONG time ago (long before their "I didn't know that wasn't allowed" incident. Wasn't too hard being Italo because of his distinct way of speaking (as others have referred to). Can't remember what my buddy did to "ham" up the Henry role...he did get really hammered though that night, maybe that was enough. Most people had no clue who we were anyways

Yet another post that turns sour.... gotta love it. Man oh man, why do I even bother?!?

You might want to consider the fact that you've hitched your horse to the wrong cart.

Anyhow, congrat's to you. It's great to see someone making a living at something we all love!

they are just jealous

Absolutely not.

Not generally a big fan of Italo anymore but would have watched it in support of an OFC'er.

Yes, exactly the way I feel! :thumbsup_anim:

Knew Italo long time ago when he had a tackle shop on Simcoe street in Oshawa and then went into the taxidermy business and moved it to Newcastle. He snubbed me at a weigh in at a bass tournament on Scugog and I lost all respect for the man.Some of the hijinks they have pulled on the show I am surprised they still have sponsors for the show. He looks awful thin as if something is wrong with him as he was always a bit on the heavy side.

Hey, I caught that show and enjoyed it, Stoty. Fishing early spring crappie is great. It's cold, the land is still barren and the birds are just starting to return and call.

Congratulations to you and your buddy. It looked pretty cold, but y'all were dressed for it.

My appreciation for Italo has grown since he agreed to fish with a Sens fan! LOL

Keep at it!