Breaking NEWS

rylan

I hope they have a real good card

I promised a guy at work I would go with him to the first if ever UFC fight in toronto

I wonder how much this is going to cost???????

I was at UFC in Montreal the year GSP was there. Our seats were about $200/each and we were about ten rows up from floor and I found myself watching most of the fights on the score clock! Good times though...best live sporting event I've ever been to and I've been lucky to have been to see most major sporting events in the last ten years.

Those guys in Affliction shirts were surprisingly tame and well behaved...everyone was out for a good time when we poured out onto the streets...and I was concerned about that too! Never saw a single bar fight and we were in lots! Who knows what it would've been like if GSP lost though???

I hope they have a real good card

I promised a guy at work I would go with him to the first if ever UFC fight in toronto

I wonder how much this is going to cost???????

im wondering the same thing ...when i went to Buffalo for UFC 7...the tickets were 14 dollars...but there were scalpers out front of memorial statium selling them for 50 and i thought to myself...who in their right mind would pay 50 bucks to watch these fights...ohhhhhh how the times have changed!!!!!

I was at UFC in Montreal the year GSP was there. Our seats were about $200/each and we were about ten rows up from floor and I found myself watching most of the fights on the score clock! Good times though...best live sporting event I've ever been to and I've been lucky to have been to see most major sporting events in the last ten years.

Those guys in Affliction shirts were surprisingly tame and well behaved...everyone was out for a good time when we poured out onto the streets...and I was concerned about that too! Never saw a single bar fight and we were in lots! Who knows what it would've been like if GSP lost though???

I can only imagine what will happen in Montreal this Sat. night if GSP looses. I have a bad feeling about this one.

I too.

Something about KOS that just puts that dought in yer mind. GSP looks really good. Faster and stronger,but,,,,,,,,,,,,

It always scares me a bit when gsp fights. Ever since he got caught by matt sera. 2 things happened after he got caught. 1. He became less exciting to watch (never puts himself in a vulnerable position and doesn't take chances and rarely exchanges). 2. He doesn't lose. He is a better wrestler than the wrestlers out there and he has found a fomula to win. I however never doubt his preparation, ability, heart, and focus. He is a true athlete.

KOS got his "mind" game working on you does he ???

Not at all. Every fighter has his day.

GSP will handle KOS easy

GSP does have the better wrestling skills and like I said,faster and stronger. He will let you move,then counter move with ease.

His last fight showed that.

Dont forget,KOS has proven himself,just to bad he,s made himself look like an :asshat: his last two fights. He,s a tough kid.

Going to be a great fight.