What's so hard ?

Beans

put a gun in your hand and you will never see them again. Last deer season i had 50 come by regularily then during turkey never seen one

quote name='Dr. Salvelinus' date='05 December 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1291605514' post='525757']

isn't that always the case. i had 15 grouse living behind my shed this summer.

Get your pitching arm in shape Beansie. I'll be waiting for the call to come over for a nice wild turkey dinner :thumbsup_anim:

You might have a long wait my friend...I'm not a fan of turkey...

I'd rather have a nice prime rib roast of beef anyday...good.gifrofl2.gif

They know when hunting season is... :canadian:

you know it, there have been days when getting out of the driveway has been difficult with toms the size of well fed porkers.....stubborn and almost daring you to run them over.

But come the season they are scarce..lol..they really are...I know a spot tho and...

you know it, there have been days when getting out of the driveway has been difficult with toms the size of well fed porkers.....stubborn and almost daring you to run them over.

But come the season they are scarce..lol..they really are...I know a spot tho and...

I'll bring the butter!! :w00t:

lemmee see if I can dif out this pic. There was a hobby farm of peacocks not far from here and for the longest time this outcast turkey used to frequent our dock for about a week a year and it was a crossbred Turkey/peacock....all the others birds wouldnt play with him at all....kinda like rudolph..lol

Seems like lots of gobblers around right now and I see them in the fields just about everytime I head down the road. I had 3 in the yard a couple days back and 7 more at the end of the driveway this morning when I was heading into town.

My bud down the road called yesterday to say he had 19 in his front yard :lol:

I see flocks of them on my daily drive to and from and at work...surprised I haven't run any over yet

If you think deer cause damage,you should see what a turkey in flight can do.25-30 pounds of solid bird,right through the windshield. :stretcher: