And now for something completely different.....

Spiel

I actually have that vinyl Bruce, Jeff is/was pretty slick. :)

Just made a short road trip and heard this on the radio, more Canadian Rock.....

Canned Wheat......... Great album.

I'm starting to regret having given all my vinyl away last year. Had no where left to store 12 milk crates full in the apartment.

Hey Spiel, great thread......ahhh memoriesthumbsup_anim.gif

I'm glad you enjoyed it. We do have a few of these threads from time to time though I've never started one.

Usually it's Brianb if I recall, correctly. dunno.gif

The Chicago tune really takes me back to a time when my Dad used to take me fishing (playing hooky from school) before he passed away at the tender young age of 41. I was but a young teen at the time, it is what it is (can't be undone) and am happy to find these little things that bring me back to those days. It's all good. biggrin.gif

it is all good for sure.my dad was a country western fanatic.Thats where i got my new found love of the music from. he would sing Hank Snow, and Jim Reeves songs while in his workshop.He passed at a young age too,62. And it is what it is for sure tooGonefishing.gif

Paul

I spent most of my day listening to a couple of CD's from this band.

Yes I know at 50 years old I should be more sedate but I hate mainstream music, always have.

Gerritt popped in for a visit this afternoon and was quite happy to hear what I had on the stereo when he came in,

the above song is one of his faves.

Rocks my world too. biggrin.gif

My musical tastes are quite vast..... whistling.gif