Daves book signing

misfish

Was well worth the wait to see Dave again. I also got to meet Chris(aka cudz) finaly. Real nice guy.We talked alot about smallies in simcoe and shared some spots.Nice meeting you Chris and your little girl.

Dave.Thanks for the free sub card and nice seeing you again.Thanks for the free sub card. :thumbsup_anim:

Heres some pic .

20101128_04.jpg

20101128_07.jpg

Sry chris for bad pic.

20101128_05.jpg

A short vid of Dave and his new book.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvidmg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv731%2Fmisfish%2F20101128_06.mp4">

And last but not least,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here go me brudder.Just pm me your address.

20101128_08.jpg

It was great seeing everyone there today wow what a crowd! Thanks again for everyone that came out your support is always very humbling.

I have a big event coming up on Dec 18th at 1pm at Bass Pro Shops. I will be doing a seminar and a book signing that day and have a few fun things planned for the crowd and a big announcement. So if you can make it I promise you all it will be a blast!

Dave

Guest Johnny Bass

I never knew Dave was coming out with a book? Good for you Dave. My female friend loves the show and she always calls me when he is on.lol She will definitely buy the book when I tell her. She likes to impress me with things that she learned from the facts of fishing.lol