Dave's in Barrie on Sunday...

TJQ

Just a heads up that Daves gonna be signing his book at the Chapters in Barrie on Sunday....

I'm pretty sure most of ya know how to read.... well... some of ya anyway... LOL

Sunday Nov 28 at 1pm

Book Signing and Meet and Greet

Chapters – Barrie

76 Barrie View Drive, Barrie, Ontario L4N 8V4 (705)735-6735

TJ, don't do this to me. I just got a mental image of David sitting there reading excerpts from his best seller. Ok, so it appears that Barrie Ontario will be the "must go to" literature mecca for North America for the next while. So, get yer bums out there folks ... with a little luck, you also see my good bud Brian. :D

EDIT: Wait, I forgot to ask..can anyone get me a copy....signed by the large hand of course?

I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of OFC'ers there on Sunday at 1pm. Lets try set a record for the most anglers in a book store at once. I'm sure it can't be hard to get that record lol. If you can make it there on Sunday that's awesome if you can't then at least tell one of your fishing buddy's in the area to come say hi to me.

Dave

Sorry I will miss this one I sure hope T.J. gives us a heads up when Dave uses his passport and heads towards Washington D.C. Area.

Art

Art,if you leave now and bring yer brudder and the rest of the family,you,ll have a great jigs dinner the night before and maybe???? make the book signing.

Edited by BrianB