Fishing Wall...year in review

Mike P

Although I read this site a lot, this will be my first post. I like fishing trout and muskie and live in the Ottawa area. Seems like a great bunch here, I hope to contribrute more to come.

Ater last year`s ice season, my better half came to terms with she was losing ground on enlarged fishing photo`s mysteriously being hung in various rooms though-out our house... livingroom was her decor choices. Knowing she couldn`t break the addiction she decided to help out and gave me permission for...`The Fishing Wall`...in the livingroom!

Feeling under pressure at the time I decided to fill this wall with open water pictures from this season of my favourite fish caught from Algonquin Park to Lk Ont and everywhere in between. Along the way, I was able to fish 34 different bodies of water, break 6 PB`s, fish with old friends and new, and most importantly enjoyed every second of it.

Believe me when I say, myself and fishing partners, fish in all conditions. Definately not all sunny calm days. Determination paid off in spades this year and I had one of my best seasons ever.

Started this quest the first week of March, bobbing around Lk Ont amongst the ice flows. My year only kept getting better and here is some pic`s of my season in random order.

Lakers

234.jpg

lakerswithMark010.jpg

261.jpg

Browns

246.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

253.jpg

256.jpg

Inland Bow`s

308.jpg

P1012631.jpg

P1012630-Copy.jpg

Specks

P1012613.jpg

003-1.jpg

P1012610.jpg

Splake

0042.jpg

003.jpg

P1012620.jpg

splake001.jpg

Muskie

P1012484.jpg

P1012483.jpg

263.jpg

Lake Ont Salmon & Bow`s

288.jpg

P1012527.jpg

284.jpg

P1012526.jpg

274.jpg

I can only sum up this season as being truly fantasic. If I could relive this season every season I would die a happy man.

My `Fishing Wall`in the livingroom!

P1012640.jpg

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

nice post. you'll have to share some of your negotiating skills with the rest of "fish wall-less" guys...only a month and a bit until brookies time!

:whistling: