Kool, Dave Mercer’s ...Boat's For Sale

xkempx

Me too. Got all the boat I need right now, however I would have posted it for sale in OFC classified first as I would want someone on the board to have 1st. crack at it.

Dario has never heard of OFC, he entered at the subway. We know so much about Dave's Facts of Fishing site/contests because he partnered with this forum to get lots of traffic from a very promising market!

I bet all the OFC guys would try to low ball him anyways, since we know he got it for free! :clapping:

Man, I would have sold that boat too if I had won it. You could get a really nice multi-specie boat, well equipped, plus some new gear, savings, perhaps a down payment on a new towing vehicle.... Lots of new toys.

Besides a boat as flashy as that would be a definite target for thiefs and general morons at the launch every time.

Hey All,

I hope everyone has been catching a few fish. As far as selling the boat it does not shock me at all or bother me one bit. The winner has 3 very young boys and it's not really the right boat for him.

As far as the price Drew 10 you may want to check bass boat central out, all of the same model boats are selling for 45-54 in U.S funds. The boat had a full MSRP of $75,000 when brand new but as we all know boats are an even worse investment than a car but a lot more fun lol. So I think his price is fair.

Take care all and go fishing!!!

Dave

It,s still wrong. This is my opinion. You are trying to win a bass boat that Mercer owned/was sponsered.It,s right there in front of your face. WIN DAVES BOAT.

Ok Im just jealous.

But really????????? :wallbash::wallbash:

maybe he wasn't trying to win the boat.. maybe he just wanted a fishing rod or a camera ;) (just kidding)

Hey All,

I hope everyone has been catching a few fish. As far as selling the boat it does not shock me at all or bother me one bit. The winner has 3 very young boys and it's not really the right boat for him.

As far as the price Drew 10 you may want to check bass boat central out, all of the same model boats are selling for 45-54 in U.S funds. The boat had a full MSRP of $75,000 when brand new but as we all know boats are an even worse investment than a car but a lot more fun lol. So I think his price is fair.

Take care all and go fishing!!!

Dave

3 young kids in the house...45,000.00 would be a big help...I have 4 kids in this house. and trying to sell my winner bass boat at $1,900 is a little extra money too...Maybe he will trade me boats....Maybeeeee....lol