Kool, Dave Mercer’s ...Boat's For Sale

xkempx

It's pretty much expected. Not very many people out there can upkeep such a big boat, especially feed it the gas it needs on the 250.

Either way, here's the chance for someone to get a boat at a great deal! Just gotta win the 20 million 6/49 tomorrow!

I don't think that is the problem at all

he has to sell this one to get the new one most likely bigger and longer

or it might be that it's just too stained with subway sauce, so it's time for a new one

or that one special bait bucket might have splashed on the deck

no, i think that a while some guy won it..and he's selling it.. i wonder why, other then the 45K

If I were Dave, Id think unfaithful fan...unless its an emergency for the money or hes downgrading to something more affordable or something like that..

I'll probably sell it as well and use the money to purchase a smaller boat that is more suited for me. That boat is more than I would need. Use that extra money to use some sweet sweet gear!

It,s still wrong. This is my opinion. You are trying to win a bass boat that Mercer owned/was sponsered.It,s right there in front of your face. WIN DAVES BOAT.

Ok Im just jealous.

But really????????? :wallbash::wallbash:

It,s still wrong. This is my opinion. You are trying to win a bass boat that Mercer owned/was sponsered.It,s right there in front of your face. WIN DAVES BOAT.

Ok Im just jealous.

But really????????? :wallbash::wallbash:

I don't know what i thiink...Selling a prize that you tried to win "boat" ....Its not like winning the hart and stroke lotto and you DON'T know what your prize is going to be.....

I'm sure thousands of people who have never fished a day in their life entered that contest, just cuz they might win somthin worth a few $$.

IMO.. If I won a subway plastered bass boat, I'd be selling it too.. But it would be on the OFC classifieds, not Kijiji :rolleyes:

Man.. 45 grand. That's a nice general purpose boat, some hunting gear, spending money for the wife, and a little savings to boot!

Edit:.. Multi purpose boat = deep hulled fishing boat that my wife can sun tan it while I fish!

Edited by NAW

$45k is a lot of money for some people (probably not someone who can afford richmondhill) and like someone said... he won it, he can do w/e he wants with it!

:clapping: Grats Dario! :clapping:

And he won this a while ago... he probably used it before it got too cold out!