BOQ Roll call

Terry

From the 60+ emails our crew has be blasting back and forth today... I have a funny feeling none of us can drive by that time...

Okay, that's too bad, a bunch of us are going to be there if you change your mind.

Joey

So I guess Saturday night will be the Trophy handoff to the 2010 winner :)

Is everyone going to meet at a restaurant Sat. night? The one we went to last year was great and could accomodate. Can't remember the name tho. Lex, you remember?

Joey

Hey joey it was J.J'S TEXAS GRILL

Joey knows Terry and mine's cell #'s.. she'll keep us up to date... well at least I think you will Hun.. no?? :D

Just not toooo late for supper reservations... that Damn Lloydo'clock just comes way toooo early!

YES.. I'll be there... as much as I shouldn't, considering lost work days for nothing this week, I need to blow off some steam!

Edited by irishfield

So glad you can make it Wayne. I think we should meet for dinner there around 5 or 6 then. Should be good and hungry by then after a day on the water. :Gonefishing:

So lets go with that plan and we'll firm up on Saturday by phone :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Sorry folks we are just too far away to meet for supper.. Not to mention the ferry.. (whom we have already determined) LOL

but 3+ hours is far too much for just supper.

You guys have a great time though! and hopefully we have a chance to say hello!

G