Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

Wayne

I am not very good at this sort of thing and it is with a heavy heart that I type this, while I never met Jen personally I felt like I got to know her very well over the last 5 years following her courageous battle and us sharing stories. I know Jen will continue to be a inspiration to the many lives she has touched, she will continue to be a inspiration to Dan and I.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences during this very difficult time.

Gord

Wayne, Leah and family, our toughts and prayers are with you all...

Wayne we have followed your families journey since this post started, we have had many prayers for your family and have added to this posting from time to time

You and I have had some great pm's over the time

It has taken me almost 1/2 hour to type this much, with many tears

15 years ago we also had a daughter, But God needed another Angel ............I guess its getting busier up there ,,,,,,her name too was Jennifer,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jennifer Rachael Lynn

Its a role in a parents life that u hope u never have to partake in

Your daughter is at peace now and not in pain, she is in a better place now and is smiling down,

She is still happy and proud of all of u you as u and your family will always be of her

She has been an inspiration to all and she would expect u all to continue to be an inspiration to others to continue her legacy

She is and always will be with you.....trust me

God Bless

John

Wayne I've never met you but have been following this. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. What a fighter and an inspiration Jen was. She is now pain free and relaxed. Stay strong through this. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and well wishes. Been a tough few days and today we went to the funeral home to arrange for Jen's cremation. I found some peace when I learned how small this world really is, it was a fellow OFC member that picked Jen up yesterday and who is our funeral director. I thank you David for making things a little bit easier. I don't like your pricing but that's for another day! :o:)

Hug your kids folks!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and well wishes. Been a tough few days and today we went to the funeral home to arrange for Jen's cremation. I found some peace when I learned how small this world really is, it was a fellow OFC member that picked Jen up yesterday and who is our funeral director. I thank you David for making things a little bit easier. I don't like your pricing but that's for another day! :o:)

Hug your kids folks!

Your humour is second to none Wayne. :)

Once again, Much Love!

Hug your kids folks!

Wayne and Leah,

I felt honoured to be part of Jen's story. Though I didn't know her personally, reading the countless stories, watching her YouTube videos and hearing about her highs and lows truly makes you appreciate the person she was and how many lives she touched along her journey. In the days, weeks and years to come just remember how hard she fought and how much of an inspiration she was to so many. We are all here for you and your family.

Dave

Jennifer May Leah O'Shea
Feb 27, 1985 to August 4, 2015

In the family home after an inspirational five year battle against Ewings Sarcoma, Jennifer passed away surrounded by her parents, siblings and their significant others, and family friend Dr. Robert Helt. Cherished middle child of Wayne and Leah O'Shea, loving sister to Daryl (Holly) and Kristal (Aaron). Granddaughter of Cris VanDenHeuvel (Dorothy), Victoria VanDenHeuvel and Rudoph Welz. Predeceased by her Grampa Charles O'Shea, Gramma Dorothy (O'Shea) Welz and her Aunt Wendy O'Shea. Jennifer will be deeply missed by her immediate family, all of her aunts and uncles, cousins, numerous friends and all those whom she truly inspired so deeply while attempting to beat the odds of her rare illness.

Cremation has taken place. Family, friends and all persons that she has touched the lives of are invited to attend a Celebration of Life for Jennifer. The Celebration will be held at the Midland Cultural Centre at 333 King St. Midland Ontario on Sunday August 30th from Noon until 4pm. Food and drink will be served. Any person wishing to make a speech at the event is more than welcome to do so starting at 2 PM. If you have any photographs of Jennifer that you would like to share and/or display at the Celebration you are more than welcome to do so.

In lieu of flowers Jennifer would have appreciated donations to the Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre, the Simcoe County Chapter of Crohn's and Colitis Canada or the Canadian Cancer Society to further much needed research. These donations can be made directly or through the Penetanguishene Funeral Home. Online messages of condolences are welcomed at: http://penetangfuneral.sharingmemories.ca/site/Jennifer-OShea.html

jenannouncement.jpg

Edited by irishfield

my condolences to you and your family. Even though I only know you all from this thread Jen has been amazing inspiration and will continue to be so. You must be so proud of her!

I will be making a donation in her honour and encourage everyone to do the same. She gave so much strength to so many it's the least we can do.

Edited by toronto_angler

My deepest condolences to the entire O'Shea family and all family and friends that surrounds you. You have brought much awareness to this forum about ES, and I wish all the support and strength through this forum and all other social avenues. Jennifer has been a special inspiration to all, and her life lives on through every heart she has touched.