Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

It's with tears in my eye that I post this....

Her pain is over, her struggle is gone. She is at peace.

She has made the world a better place for those that had the privilege to have known her.

Be strong Wayne, your family needs you now.

G

So very sorry to hear this news Wayne, your daughter put up a great fight against a terrible disease and every one of us on this website has been pulling for her the whole time.

Deepest condolences to your entire family from myself and my family.

Rest in peace and comfort Jen. You were the strongest and most determined individual that i've ever heard of. An inspiration to countless people and you leave behind a legacy that is unmatched. Wayne, Leah, and your entire family - our sincerest condolences.

Our deepest condolences to you and your family Wayne. Over the last few years my father and I have been following your posts closely. Feeling revealed when you had good news, and feeling down when you didn't. We would often talk about Jen's fight over the phone (me in Ottawa and him in Niagara-on-the-Lake) whenever there was new news. I even had the privilege of talking with Jen via e-mail after donating to her her gutsy walk a few years ago. She was defiantly a special young lady and a real inspiration to us all.

RIP Jen.

Sincerely,

Don & Ed McIlroy

Edited by BassMan11

My most sincere condolences to you and your family. The loss of a child, at any age, is one of life's most difficult things to deal with....so I'm told. I've followed your journey albeit not making many comments. But like others have stated, your daughter was an inspiration to us all.

My wife and I came close to living the pain of such a loss as this past April and May, our 37 yr old daughter was striken with menengitis and encephylitis. She spent 5 weeks in ICU at Hamilton General, with half of that not really conscious, unable to walk and feed herself. She has recovered to some degree but her prognosis is still uncertain. This came out of the blue to a bright, witty and well educated teacher who is unable to return to work for the foreseeable future. Life can change is a hurry.

I am so sorry! Jen will always be in our hearts here at OFC, she has touched so many people that she didn't even know. This thread got me though the death of my 44 year old mother 2 weeks after diagnosis. I am deeply saddned today.

She will live on in everything we do here!!!!

So many times when I found a difficult challenge ahead I thought of Jen. I will continue to think of her at those times to help inspire me. Her spirit lives on.

You are an amazing family and my heart and prayers go out to you all.

It might be cheesy that I'm quoting someone else for a response to this terrible news...but really I could have written the exact response because it's pretty much exactly how I feel. My condolences to your family Wayne and to all that had the privilege of knowing your daughter.

Wayne and Family,

Our very deepest condolences to you all, Jen will be watching from above and taking care of you.

Prayers will be said tonight for your family.

Be strong, she would want that.

Rick and Dianne.