Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

Everyone should watch that video to put our aches and pains in to perspective (me included!!). In fact, everyone should watch it to 1) see just what your daughter can accomplish every single day, and the inspiring levels of her challenge and 2) to appreciate how these folks make the best of their handicaps. The human spirit is a stubborn beast... proven there!! This girl has some spunk... wow! Keep it up!!!!

That was an over-powering video to watch this morning. Thanks bud!

Incredible.

Support "structures" helping with each step, it's just amazing to see how resilient and determined Jen truly is. And big time kudos to family and health professionals for their supportive role.

You know we all wish the absolute best for her with this next battle Wayne. Jenny may be skin and not quite all her bones but she's made of steel in all our eyes.

Edited by Moosebunk

If any of you have Facebook... please share that video link. Jen wants it to go viral... end goal she really wants to get on the Ellen show to share the inspiration!

Just in the door after another full week of chemo. Monday's MRI showed the tumour on her skull has reacted / shrunk / changed shape which are all good signs. Two more full weeks of chemo at minimum, one starting Dec 17th and the next early in January. Then we'll see how they proceed from there.

Wayne

If any of you have Facebook... please share that video link. Jen wants it to go viral... end goal she really wants to get on the Ellen show to share the inspiration!

Just in the door after another full week of chemo. Monday's MRI showed the tumour on her skull has reacted / shrunk / changed shape which are all good signs. Two more full weeks of chemo at minimum, one starting Dec 17th and the next early in January. Then we'll see how they proceed from there.

Wayne

It's on it's way.

Great video.

I was all serious, inspired, and generally in awe with the determination of the young lady, then the 'Hip Hip O'Shea' shirt showed up. I could not help but to laugh out loud, all by myself, in my basement, hundreds of kilometres away, at the humour of people in a very serious situation, of whom I have never met.

Best wishes to your daughter and family Wayne.

Wayne

Done Wayne. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers

• 2 weeks later...