Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

soon we will have a new star, brighter than the rest, shining down on all of us.

Jen has continued to be an inspiration throughout this horrible journey, show us that life is worth fighting for.

Wayne and Leah, you are both amazing parents, and wonderful people. Jen will always be in our hearts.

I'm like Beans,as a loss for words.As said she has been a inspiration since the beginning.Thought she would fight this one through.Very sorry to hear this.You couldn't find two better parents from what I've followed then you two.God bless you all.!

Wayne, mere words cannot express the anguish and shock that I feel right now. I cannot imagine what you, Leah and the rest of your family are experiencing now. Jen was an inspiration to me through my battle with Lymphoma that continues to this day. I hope Jen is as comfortable as possible and her fight ends soon. This girl was inspiational to many. She walked up the steps of the CN tower without a hip for crying out loud!! My thoughts and prayers are with you. God only picks the most beautiful flowers for his garden. God Speed Jen.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and well wishes.

Dr Helt just left for the second time today, he figures today or tomorrow but added she's so stubborn that there is no way to predict it. Her last words to him, in a very shallow voice, as he went to leave were " I'm still alive " ! She hasn't lost her wit !

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and well wishes.

Dr Helt just left for the second time today, he figures today or tomorrow but added she's so stubborn that there is no way to predict it. Her last words to him, in a very shallow voice, as he went to leave were " I'm still alive " ! She hasn't lost her wit !

From what I can tell knowing you sir, what else would she say,,,,,,,,,,,,, God bless

So sorry to read about this news ... I always updated my children after reading your posts of the highs and lows that Jen has gone through and sharing the videos of her strength and character.

I have never met you or your family yet I feel a profound sadness .. you are all in our thoughts.

God Bless.

wow, speechless and so sad to hear about the latest developments :( I fully expected her (and still harbour faint hope since she's one tough mudder) to bust down the doors and surprise everyone.

take care to you and your family

wb

Edited by woodenboater