Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

She's a trooper Wayne. I was supposed to start my chemo today but due to the backlog at the hospital today I got bumped to tomorrow morning. I'm still planning on making my way downtown to see you one day. Keep an eye on your pm inbox. Take care of your little girl and keep your head up.

She's a trooper Wayne. I was supposed to start my chemo today but due to the backlog at the hospital today I got bumped to tomorrow morning. I'm still planning on making my way downtown to see you one day. Keep an eye on your pm inbox. Take care of your little girl and keep your head up.

Isn't that a kick in the nuts.... all psych'd up to start and they pull the plug. Same thing happened with Jen in round one. Good luck tomorrow and you keep your chin up as well!

We start Monday again... 8am

Blood work good... tumour has already shrunk (from the last round of chemo) and the best news of the day, it's NOT in her bone marrow. 4 more days of chemo and we go home for 2 weeks again. Still at least 4 full weeks of chemo to go after this weeks.