Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

With a rolled up blanket under her knee she can lift her lower leg off the bed.... not bad for someone now missing a pelvic bone! :good:

Holy crap Wayne, that is fantastic. I'm loving these updates, they are very positive and I just know Jen is going to shock the doctors with her recovery :clapping::thumbsup_anim:

I got it all on video Hun! She's gonna have all their jaws hitting the floor before she's done!

Other bonus we got last week, Jen's Oncol threw Leah's CT disk into his computer for a gander and is making connections for her as well.

Epideral morphine line came out today. Currently taking about 1/2 the hydromorphone by pill that she was prior to chemo. Puts into perspective just how much pain she was in from the tumor.

good.gif

WTG Jen !!! I'm tickled pink for you Wayne.Things are getting better every day.

Dr. Wunder told her, tonight, that she's allowed to roll over onto her stomach if she wishes (with the aid of 3 people). His entire surgical team is amazed with her progress in only 6 days!

That's great news Wayne, you'll have her back in the boat in no time!

They're calling her the "Star of 11 South" now. Jen asked Dr. Wunder tonight if she could have monkey bars so she can lift herself up onto the "pan", instead of having 2 nurses roll her while holding her leg in place. Considering everything going on and the leg movement she has he didn't see why not, so it was installed by 7pm. From all their grins (Wunder, Davidson and their intern) they've never seen this progress before. Says he's gonna try to get her up on her good leg on Monday (about a week and a half to two weeks early). So I'll be sticking around to video that... Kinda like waiting for her first steps 25 years ago... :D