Introducion of our new sponsor!

Roy

Hy guys

i'm FISHINGSTUFF CEO, i'm not perfect bi-lingual sorry for that , so our rep (inkman) will be coming soon to reply you

Feel free if you have any questions

all the best

Loïc

BIENVENUE CHEZ NOUS !!! welcome aboard !!!!thumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks G!

And Norm.. I have no issues paying for the entertainment here. I voluntarily pay about $150 US a year to belong to an aircraft forum with similar traffic as here. Other forums.. I've pitched in as well to help keep going.. and have no issues doing so here either, but Roy won't take my money!! :dunno:

Try offering him some bottles of "Old Milwackie"...just make sure it is bottles...not canswhistling.gif

Outback sports does not carry Fishinstuff products, they are listed as a retailer on Fishingstuff's website.

Correct, they originally did but an issue arose and it was decided to end our agreement. I am the Ontario agent for "FishingStuff" and if you wish you can contact me at [email protected]

If you are in the Grey-Bruce area, Ace n' JJ's, just outside Walkerton has rods there for viewing and purchase. I also have all the rods personally available for viewing. Thanks/David Baxter

Sweet, are there any reps on the board?

YES there certainly is, I am the Ontario Rep, and a member of this community. My Name is David Baxter, my "handle" on the board is INKMAN. You can reach me anytime at [email protected] I will be happy to answer any questions and supply information on this "CANADIAN COMPANY"!

Many Thanks

Fellow Community Members;

I am the Ontario Representative for "FishingStuff" My handle on the board is INKMAN and my name is David Baxter. I reside in the Grey-Bruce area of the province and am very pleased to be representing "FishingStuff" here. Please check out our website and contact me with any questions or concerns at, [email protected]

As a 100% CANADIAN COMPANY we look forward to servicing and supplying high quality products to our angling community.

Many Thanks :Gonefishing:

Just looked at the pics on the facebook page. Those perch would be fun to catch on an ultralight on lake erie!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif Some other cool prehistoric looking fish too.

Inkman, any dealers coming on board in southwestern Ontario? Woodstock, London?

Just looked at the pics on the facebook page. Those perch would be fun to catch on an ultralight on lake erie!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif Some other cool prehistoric looking fish too.

Inkman, any dealers coming on board in southwestern Ontario? Woodstock, London?

Hopfully, need to get the word out through anglers who have interest in the product. Most shops seem very reluctant, can't quite understand why, but if enough people ask their local tackle shops to "check us out" I'm cetain that will change. Thanks for your input!

I have the privilege to work with Loic and all the guys at Fishingstuff and it`s just lot`s of fun!!!...a great family with a great product. I am mainly using the bass rods (Flip`N`Pitch) (Bass pro series) and the (Soft bait elite). I sometime get feedbacks about the 2 piece issues with the bass rods but I believe that this is priorly a mather of taste. All Fishingstuff bass rods exceed all standards not only with the warranty they offer but also with the specific applications each one of them where design for.

I invite you to try them if you have the chance!

Yan.

any questions ? w00t.gif

For those of us who dont have a retailer nearby where we can see them and price them, what are they comparable to in action, feel and PRICE. Can we order them directly from you on line or by phone.They SEEM to be well designed and manufactured from what i've seen on your website.Also, are they available to suit various budgets or are they all HIGH end.

hello

since 2006 all our rods are between 79$ and 149 $ and regarding blank you can compare them with all famous brands. A new model in carbon composite will be added at 49 $ for 2011.

Unfortunately we have only one dealer currently in Ontario, we are looking for others ones soon.

We don't sale rods directly...but you can buy it through this sole(at this time) dealer ...please see our website

Edited by FISHINGSTUFFF

Mercman i just see you're living in Brossard, Qc...you can visit our site to find the nearest retailer...

thanks, i'm going to try Bud in St Jean.Its only 20 minutes from me.

Merci, probablement semaine prochaine. Faut preparer mon liste pour noelthumbsup_anim.gif

I caught 4 lakers one morning last spring with your rods fishing with Marc Thorpe. Good stuff.

You did ?????

Wheres was I :w00t:

all kidding aside,Loic is a friend of a long time friends Mike Seguin and Mark Kruppa (Bjorn Magnusson).

All this came together and its funny how 18 years go by and the stories of yesteryear are shared once again.

Hopefully together we can lend a helping hand to Loic and possibly give the product a try

I figured OFC would be a good place to introduce the product to the rest of Canada.

As Roy mentioned the 8ft trout rod I most enjoyed for lakers ,specks,browns and rainbows and used the 6 footers for trolling walleyes.

The walleye Jig Master is one to consider

Something else to consider

be well

marc