fishmasters walleye tourney

corvette1

we started at 7.00 myself and lund 06 we went right to the dam we cought are limit 3 walleye by 9.00 and not another hit the rest of the day at the weight in we took first place lure of the day jigs and minnows fishing was tough 30 mph winds thanks to steve for putting on a great tourney

Fished 2 boats over from Corvette all day long and fishing was very tough. There were only 5 fish caught all day and they caught 3 of them. I think the biggest one was over 3 lbs if i remember correctly. Fished this tourney 3 years and after last year said i was not going back again but im a die hard and dont like to put my boat away too early because the Grand river gives up a lot of Walleye this time of year. I had 3 buddies that wanted to go in this derby and were very disapointed in the fact that it cost over 50 bucks a boat to enter and at the end of the day there there is nothing, no prize table or anything other than he weighs the fish in and has a bbq. Then they commented on the fact that he was charging 2 bucks for burger. so needless to say I guess there are 4 guys that are not back next year.

I had 3 buddies that wanted to go in this derby and were very disapointed in the fact that it cost over 50 bucks a boat to enter and at the end of the day there there is nothing, no prize table or anything other than he weighs the fish in and has a bbq. Then they commented on the fact that he was charging 2 bucks for burger. so needless to say I guess there are 4 guys that are not back next year.

Wow! :w00t: You gotta be kidding me. :D

Congrat's on the win though!

congrats on the win. You guys deserve it. I was there and watched you bag all 3 fish. I also lost my anchor that day. The wind was 30-50km. 40 bucks to enter + 10 big fish + 5 bucks to launch. 55 total. + 2 dozen minnows 6 bucks and your over 60 bucks. Would be nice to have free lunch even if some place in the price were paying for it. Good derby for late in the year. It's nice to get money for the win instead of prizes you really don't need. Next year I guess...lol

Edited by LD17

Nicely done, Corvette1 thumbsup_anim.gif

thanks johnnyb

congrats on the win i'd like to try that someday maybe next year i will try a tourny must be fun

Just teasing thats all !!!!clapping.gif

its a good time

Congrats on the win. What was your total weight? What was big fish of the day?

thanks 5.61 big fish was over3

Awesome Corvy cool.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

Congrats on the first place win clapping.gif

Jacques

thanks jacques

Congrats on the win.

we all want to know the total weight.

and wheres the pictures??????????????

thumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

thanks skeeter 5.61lbs waiting for steve to post on his site

Pictures!! They are worth a thousand words.... Congrats on the win!

thanks

Congrats on the win! I lost a few anchors fishing near the dam!!

thanks johnny i saw one cut at the dam

Good job man! It's not easy to win any tourney.

They allowed minnows in the tourney?

live bait is allowed

Fished 2 boats over from Corvette all day long and fishing was very tough. There were only 5 fish caught all day and they caught 3 of them. I think the biggest one was over 3 lbs if i remember correctly. Fished this tourney 3 years and after last year said i was not going back again but im a die hard and dont like to put my boat away too early because the Grand river gives up a lot of Walleye this time of year. I had 3 buddies that wanted to go in this derby and were very disapointed in the fact that it cost over 50 bucks a boat to enter and at the end of the day there there is nothing, no prize table or anything other than he weighs the fish in and has a bbq. Then they commented on the fact that he was charging 2 bucks for burger. so needless to say I guess there are 4 guys that are not back next year.

thanks johndox fishing was tough

Well done Corvy!!! thumbsup_anim.gifclapping.gif

30mph winds??? you sure it was mph and not kmh?

either way.....tough conditions for sure...double kudos to ya amigo!

thanks simon it was very windy 30 to 50kmh

Wow! w00t.gif You gotta be kidding me. biggrin.gif

Congrat's on the win though!

thanks mike

50 bucks a boat seems pretty reasonable, $17 and change per person, is pretty cheap entertainment for a day,

its like dinner and a movie

congrats on the win. You guys deserve it. I was there and watched you bag all 3 fish. I also lost my anchor that day. The wind was 30-50km. 40 bucks to enter + 10 big fish + 5 bucks to launch. 55 total. + 2 dozen minnows 6 bucks and your over 60 bucks. Would be nice to have free lunch even if some place in the price were paying for it. Good derby for late in the year. It's nice to get money for the win instead of prizes you really don't need. Next year I guess...lol

thanks LD17 i like extra gas money

Corvette,On masters site says Bosc won 1st. place. Something wrong with the post on his site???? whistling.gif

Congrats on your win

was i dreaming again damm... thanks fish framer i think that was last years post