Bewdley shore fishing rant

Kwan

So I decide to trek up to Bewdley dock's last night for some night fishing, some of u may know the place, it has a big floating dock and a concrete dock that holds fish. This time of the year it seems lots of people want to come to get a bucket of fish for food, so we head out...

First off, theres like 6 cars parked on the concrete dock itself, which has a huge NO PARKING printed on the thing. okay, lets see how the action is... but my, I have no place to cast theres just so many people... so we tie on and find a space on the side and we're fishng... about an hour later someone got a huge 5-6 pound walleye, has to be in the 25 inch range, and puts it in his bucket. then, someone from the other dock starts yelling and screaming fits "im going to rip your face off, come here you, me and you etc etc etc" ... wallbash.gif

then half an hour later we turn around, and some chinese guy has his pants down, sporting just his briefs at like 1 am on the fishing dock and we're like dunno.gif .... WHY? ARE YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR RIGHT NOW?

his buddies convince him to put his pants back on and he starts ripping out all the nice green weeds under the dock with a long net....

apparently, he dropped his glasses in the water rofl2.gif

PLEASE, SOMEONE PLEASE take me fishing somewhere nobody else is aroundstretcher.gif

Put the MNR tips hotline phone number in your phone so next time you see someone poaching you can make the call and just maybe a CO will show up an put a cap in the clowns ass.The guy may not have realized he was poaching but it's a premise of law that "ignorance of a law is not a defence".

You owe me a new Keybard. I'm still laughing at some guy standing there in his Tighty Whities the end of October. rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

I spit my tea when I just read this.

hahahhahaha

The guy may not have realized he was poaching but it's a premise of law that "ignorance of a law is not a defence".

I went back tonight AND the MNR has been making their rounds at the location!!!! the guy with the ~5 pound walleye got a $500 fine, and everyone got parking tickets who were parked on top of the NO PARKING imprint.

I went back tonight AND the MNR has been making their rounds at the location!!!! the guy with the ~5 pound walleye got a $500 fine, and everyone got parking tickets who were parked on top of the NO PARKING imprint.

NICE!!!!

Best way to fish alone is to get a boat. :D

But did he finally put his clothes back on. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Makes me Laugh, I had to drive home this summer in my freekin underwear from a tournament on Balsam. I would have been dryer if I jumped in the darn lake. I had even the spare clothes got wet. I ended up getting a cravin for a Mc Fleury and went through the Ronnie Mc Choke and Pukes drive through in Beaverton in my underwear.

hahahhahaha

They deserved it. The MNR can make a ton of money if they took the time to check these spots more often. It's a win/win situation.

Anyways, I agree on not returning to these type of spots. I love to fish because it gives me a chance to get away from the city. Even when I am fishing within city limits, If there are people there, I like to avoid them at all costs.

Not a chance. I look at it this way. This is a public place for everyone, by not going there you are letting them win. I will stand there and call the Cops or MNR right in front of them. Teach them this will not be tolerated and they will eventually give up. When they see they are out numbered they will change. Most will. By leaving you are not helping. This type of place is and should be enjoyed by all but law abiding.