BC salmon trip!(pics)

sleded

Well i had the chance to fish the rivers of BC for the big salmon run and let me tell you it was worth going out for!! Every morning just got better and better!! Lots of fresh fish coming from the ocean every day. The only thing i thought was dumb was you have to buy a tag for the springs if you want to keep one a day. We got lots of hatchery cohos and a lot of wild ones which you cannot keep. The springs were kind of pests and wouldint let anything go by!! Had a great time and would for sure do it again!!

DSC00742.JPG

DSC00744.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00734.JPG

DSC00735.JPG

DSC00740.JPG

DSC007301.JPG

P1020899.JPG

P10209831.JPG

P1030011.JPG

P10208821.JPG

P1020877.JPG

Edited by sleded

That is awesome. I had planned to go out to Chilliwack this fall but just starting a new job put it on the back burner till next year. When is the best time of the year to go? I will be staying at a friends place in Chilliwack but he doesn't fish. He says he going to start since he lives so close to the Vedder and Fraser river's.

Yeah the wife and considered doing a weekend package trip this october on the fraser. But neither of us were ready to leave our little one for more than a night yet. maybe next year its on the list.

Whereabouts in BC did you go sleded?