Any public access points on Puslinch Lake?

shimano25

Not overfished, but over harvested. Guys leaving with pails, plastic bags and anything that holds fish. But don't dare say anything too them though. A guy fishing with 6 kids is clearly right to take home 7 limits of fish at every possible opportunity. wallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Still a few around, but you're not the first to say not as many as there used to be.

That goes for pail fillers as well(theres not as many anymore).

Fishing mountsberg years back, thats all all you seen along the shore,now there are none and not as many!HMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Guest jaeteriusZero

I don't know about you, but when I'm wading I never feel like I'm in any danger. Even when the river is up. Why? Because its rare for me to go more than knee deep. It kinda bugs me when I see guys up to their waist standing in prime fish holding water. But I guess if you got chest waders you might as well go as deep as possible right?

Well, you can trip and fall if the current is fast... and yes I've seen people up to their waist, makes you wonder if they are less intelligent or what... standing where the fish is likely to be. I've seen it all, even on dams, and people without waders doing this.