Any public access points on Puslinch Lake?

shimano25

Puslinch from shore is not really worth it IMO. Like mentioned above, try the Grand. Lots of access points. Lots of fish. All the rain we got brought the level up but didn't do too much to visibility. Just a bit stained. One nice thing about all that rain, it washed out a lot of the weeds that had collected along the shorelines.

Puslinch from shore is not really worth it IMO. Like mentioned above, try the Grand. Lots of access points. Lots of fish. All the rain we got brought the level up but didn't do too much to visibility. Just a bit stained. One nice thing about all that rain, it washed out a lot of the weeds that had collected along the shorelines.

river in brantford is up a bit and muddy as of 5:30pm today. ive never had much luck for anything but catfish in the river under the same conditions. but, you never know.

o rly? There can be quite alot of traffic there.

Thats why there is no fish there :whistling: .Dont get me wrong YES it has fish but compared to just a short 3-4 yrs ago its been hammered hard for a very small body of water which IMO has seriously affected the fish populations there

Guest jaeteriusZero

Thats why there is no fish there whistling.gif .Dont get me wrong YES it has fish but compared to just a short 3-4 yrs ago its been hammered hard for a very small body of water which IMO has seriously affected the fish populations there

Maybe you're not using the right bait.... just like any other non-productive fishing spots you go to.

just sayin whistling.gif

Edited by jaeteriusZero

Guest jaeteriusZero

Actually the biggest problem would be the current, could get dangerous if you're wading, and as far as I know the weeds and other floating debris are always a problem. I agree though that the visibility is not as bad as I thought this time around.

That whole area is overfished!Its not what it used to be,at all!

Not overfished, but over harvested. Guys leaving with pails, plastic bags and anything that holds fish. But don't dare say anything too them though. A guy fishing with 6 kids is clearly right to take home 7 limits of fish at every possible opportunity. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Still a few around, but you're not the first to say not as many as there used to be.

Actually the biggest problem would be the current, could get dangerous if you're wading, and as far as I know the weeds and other floating debris are always a problem. I agree though that the visibility is not as bad as I thought this time around.

I don't know about you, but when I'm wading I never feel like I'm in any danger. Even when the river is up. Why? Because its rare for me to go more than knee deep. It kinda bugs me when I see guys up to their waist standing in prime fish holding water. But I guess if you got chest waders you might as well go as deep as possible right?