Too funny not to share

Joey

So I went to my mom's to watch survivor tonight, and she had this thing on a paper towel, about an inch and a half long. She asked me what I thought it was and I said it looked like a frog. I asked her where she found it, and she said it was in her loose herbal green tea :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Needless to say, she was not impressed. Here it is:

4994220881_24d8322970_b.jpg

4994826322_f2958537da_b.jpg

Had to share :lol:

Joey

Poor Mom. That's why I really like herbal and organic stuff...it'd sooooooooo good for ya! Disgusting. And what the heck were you doing at Mom's on a Wednesday night?

They changed Survivor to Wednedsay night hon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We're not too happy about breaking tradition like this, not one little bit :)

Survivor is awesome. Cant believe how Jimmy Johnson aged 20 yrs overnight!

Ya really. Did you know he tried out for a prior Survivor and did not pass the physical. They told him he was days away from a heart attack. So he changed his diet and took care of himself and passed this test. He said that Survivor saved his life.

That is disgusting...reminds me of a time that I was heating up a frozen lunch here at work, I think made by Michelinas....a woman was watching me and proceeded to tell me about a friend of hers who found the head of a snake. I no longer eat stuff like that.

As for Survivor - absolutely love that show my all time favourite contestant >Rupert< :clapping: