Lodging at 25.00 per night, who wouldn't fish Rice Lake!

Ron

I asked for permission from the owners of this resort to post this here on OFC. I am certain there would be more than a few interested on this deal!

Make sure you ask for the "Fall Special" when you call or email. Forgot to mention that Thanksgiving weekend is the exception, as well as their Derby weekend. Looks like they may have some ice hut rentals for the winter as well!

Here is their website and email address:

http://www.ridgeviewcottages.ca/

[email protected]

Cheers, Ron...

Hey Everyone,

Need a short vacation? Love to catch the big ones on Rice Lake in the fall? Come to Ridgeview Cottages in Roseneath and enjoy the quiet life, and fish the days away. We are offering a fall special price of $25/night/person. So a couple can come for $50 per night or $100 for 2 nights. We do request a 2 night minimum for this special. This applies to ANY cottage including our luxury 4 bedroom. Great for fisherfolk, families or large groups celebrating a special event. This special runs from after Labour Day (starts Tuesday September 7th) until closing. This year, as we have a longer bass and muskie season, we may be able to stay open until December 15th, then watch for our Ice Fishing Specials coming up this winter.

We hope to see you here at Ridgeview and have a GREAT LABOUR DAY WEEKEND.

Dan and Anu Andrews

Guest Johnny Bass

I asked for permission from the owners of this resort to post this here on OFC. I am certain there would be more than a few interested on this deal!

Make sure you ask for the "Fall Special" when you call or email. Forgot to mention that Thanksgiving weekend is the exception, as well as their Derby weekend. Looks like they may have some ice hut rentals for the winter as well!

Here is their website and email address:

http://www.ridgeviewcottages.ca/

[email protected]

Cheers, Ron...

Hey Everyone,

Need a short vacation? Love to catch the big ones on Rice Lake in the fall? Come to Ridgeview Cottages in Roseneath and enjoy the quiet life, and fish the days away. We are offering a fall special price of $25/night/person. So a couple can come for $50 per night or $100 for 2 nights. We do request a 2 night minimum for this special. This applies to ANY cottage including our luxury 4 bedroom. Great for fisherfolk, families or large groups celebrating a special event. This special runs from after Labour Day (starts Tuesday September 7th) until closing. This year, as we have a longer bass and muskie season, we may be able to stay open until December 15th, then watch for our Ice Fishing Specials coming up this winter.

We hope to see you here at Ridgeview and have a GREAT LABOUR DAY WEEKEND.

Dan and Anu Andrews

WOW! I'd imagine they have a boat launch and docks? Any boat rentals?

Edited by Johnny Bass

WOW! I'd imagine they have a boat launch and docks? Any boat rentals?

You would be best to check out their web site or contact them directly. I can only but assume they have both.

Dang Ronnie that is one great deal but I here there are not any fish in Rice Lake are you going to be doing some guiding for the ones who stay there?

Guiding is like selling your SOUL! But if a person in particular shows up, I'd be more than happy to take you out for a couple 4 hours!:whistling:

Cheers, Ron...

No fish in Rice Lake? :w00t:

I think someone has misguided you, possibliy Ron sending you on the gamefish goose chase.

The $25.00 per night is a fantastic deal and the fishing has been super hot lately. Feed bag is definately on, now the cooler weather has started. Seems like the walleye are everywhere some days and the bass always keep you busy. Mix in some of the best panfish action in North America and you might not spend much time on shore but when you do it will be in very affordable accommodations.

Good for Ridgeview for making this offer. :good:

Edited by Michael Brown

You would be best to check out their web site or contact them directly. I can only but assume they have both.

Guiding is like selling your SOUL! But if a person in particular shows up, I'd be more than happy to take you out for a couple 4 hours!:whistling:

Cheers, Ron...

WELL now i know you are cheating on me..... i have not got the call ... and you even drove thru the drive threw yesterday and mc donalds and did not even stop.... no moose meat for you this year

WELL now i know you are cheating on me..... i have not got the call ... and you even drove thru the drive threw yesterday and mc donalds and did not even stop.... no moose meat for you this year

The weird part is Jay, I didn't notice your truck there and I was looking for it. And we all know what happens when you go fishing in my boat!

The weird part is Jay, I didn't notice your truck there and I was looking for it. And we all know what happens when you go fishing in my boat!

if you think i am going to pull your chain about boat fishing your crazy,,, we caught lots in the boat..... NOW WILL YOU TELL THEM ABOUT TAKING ME "ICE FISHING........ THEY WONT BELIVE YOU whistling.gifwhistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...