Curious

T-Bone

I don't have the opportunity to frequent this board (or any other) as often as I'd like, so I undoubtably miss out on some things that the dedicated reviewer would know from daily perusals.

Anyway, I was just curious...I've noticed that many of you have adopted the 'Believe' statement within/next to your signature. Is this a campaign of some sort, or to serve as a reminder to keep Speedtroll's son Chris in your thoughts/prayers? What a heartwrenching story...it's good to see OFC is doing what it can to, once again, add pleasure to life.

Just curious on the 'Believe' thing....

Thanks.

I don't have the opportunity to frequent this board (or any other) as often as I'd like, so I undoubtably miss out on some things that the dedicated reviewer would know from daily perusals.

Anyway, I was just curious...I've noticed that many of you have adopted the 'Believe' statement within/next to your signature. Is this a campaign of some sort, or to serve as a reminder to keep Speedtroll's son Chris in your thoughts/prayers? What a heartwrenching story...it's good to see OFC is doing what it can to, once again, add pleasure to life.

Just curious on the 'Believe' thing....

Thanks.

:thumbsup_anim: