OFN Community Spirit, Thanks Aplumma

Spiel

I'll add my thumbs-up to Art now as well. thumbsup_anim.gifclapping.gif

'Cause y'all know he'll become an insufferable son-of-a-gun if the Caps ever win the cup. rofl2.gif

I will be insufferable WHEN the caps win the cup..Art does not follow the Caps but insufferable just the same.

I nominate this post for " Sappiest post of the year.."

Too many friendly people overload.... This is the internet people!

Actually, it's called a "thread". As for the sappy part, only you would know. I hope that none of this is making you feel too guilty.

From Lew....."Art's a good dood for sure Spiel

Couple years back I'd mentioned that one of my favorite musky baits was a large jailbird coloured Suick.

Awhile later, we were all up at Lakair for the June g2g and Art surprised me with a gift of an 11" jailbird Suick....that he'd custom made himself.

A good friend indeed !!"

EXACTLY Lew....

..and exactly the very same lure I was fortunate enough to receieve from Art that same weekend, as well as 2 other suicks.

Yes..ssssir...Them boys are one of a kind but lets not forget Spiel either....more then deserving for what that man has given and kept on given.

Thanks to all 3 of ya's...Thoughts of U guys bring happy memories.

As some of you know most of the things done by Joe and I are shared he has certain people he is in charge of to keep an eye on and I have mine. We then fill each other in on the ebb and flow of our friends lives and that way we get twice as much enjoyment.Just like Hockey he is in charge of wishing for the Caps to win and I watch Martial Arts Contests. We both tend to stick to our specialties both in our business and personal lives it seems to work and if a few people get our names or quotes wrong their is no harm nor foul I am proud to be confused with Joe he is after all my brother.

Art

Actually, it's called a "thread". As for the sappy part, only you would know. I hope that none of this is making you feel too guilty.

:clapping: Well said Roy!! I don't like seeing attitudes like that on here especially since our "sappiness" is a huge part of what holds us all together.