just askin, on behalf of my wife

mercman

My wife loves to fish, and she is a great fishing partner too. She asked me how many other of you fished with your wives, and how many of them are memebers of OFC. She was also wondering if there maybe enough to start a discussion group for female anglers. i personally think its a great idea, but was wondering what you all thought. but don't beat me up thoughbiggrin.gif

My wife loves to fish, and she is a great fishing partner too. She asked me how many other of you fished with your wives, and how many of them are memebers of OFC. She was also wondering if there maybe enough to start a discussion group for female anglers. i personally think its a great idea, but was wondering what you all thought. but don't beat me up thoughbiggrin.gif

Great idea to get the old hens off our backs!!! hahaha..just kidding. My wife isn't a big fishergirl by any means but she does like getting out in the canoe or on the ice with me. She finds it very peaceful.

well, with the tender tone u are presenting in this, I think we know WHO wears the pants in that house :whistling:

Fished with both of my ex`s, their hearts weren`t into it and they cast like girls! One hated cabins by a lake, she didn`t last long, the other caught some decent fish and provided some laughs doing it!

My 3 daughters showed more interest than my son, he would rather catch critters. Never had problems finding people to fish with, here or a road trip though, some could focus on the mission at hand better than others though.

Water and a beach and for the most part they stayed out of my way!

Edited by OhioFisherman

Well Paul and I are a team, and fish together every chance we get!

I wouldn't be able to stand not fishing by reading a book or tanning, it would drive me nuts. I'd jones :lol:

As for your question about a women's forum, I don't think it would fly IMO, but then a hen party has never been my cup of tea!

No offence, just my personal preference.

Joey

Well Paul and I are a team, and fish together every chance we get!

I wouldn't be able to stand not fishing by reading a book or tanning, it would drive me nuts. I'd jones laugh.gif

As for your question about a women's forum, I don't think it would fly IMO, but then a hen party has never been my cup of tea!

No offence, just my personal preference.

Joey

thats what i say too.Barb and i make a good team. I told her she should just join up and jump right in here. From what i've seen.you're all a bunch of great people who show respect for one another,and don't laff at newbies and our questions.thumbsup_anim.gif

Hey splashopper. Perhaps we should get the opinion of the real fisherperson in your family; that wonderful daughter of yours. :clapping:

lol bigugli.....

i think i reacted to this thread this way because my daughter hasn't had a single weekend off this summer, due to her sports and summer fun stuff, yet to go fishing with me. :(

I hope we can get her another one of these as soon as she gets back from Florida,Manhattan and then Montreal over the next 12 days or so before school.

CIMG3099.jpg

Edited by splashhopper