One more question about Fishmasters at Dunnville

shimano25

I have another question about the Fishmasters at Dunnville. I heard that the guy who owns that place will let you fish off his property for $5. Is the fishing good in that place? Is it worth paying $5 to fish off his property? I sometimes fish off the bridge above the dam and I always catch something there.

I have another question about the Fishmasters at Dunnville. I heard that the guy who owns that place will let you fish off his property for $5. Is the fishing good in that place? Is it worth paying $5 to fish off his property? I sometimes fish off the bridge above the dam and I always catch something there.

Yeah I love going there in the spring for 20#+ cats...the edge of his marina brings you into casting range of the deepest parts of the river...

There is lots of parking and he's always had bait (minnows and cut) each time I've been there...there's also a very functional tackle shop...

Pm him like others have said.Hes a nice guy,his staff last winter, were awesome,and I mean awesome!and will help!No different than bills bait with the extended hours and extra help!They work too hard to please us!For 5 bucks you cant complain at all!Goto mountsbeg and see what it will cost for a bunch and kids,arghhh!Binbrook is fair with good service.

Sorry man,steves gotta ramp,docks,bait,tackle and knowledge!when the fish are in esp the cats he posts so will most like myself!

You can spend 5 across river risking hull damagewhistling.gif or pay 10 bucks at the arena with no can to use!

thats my opinion anyway!Never disapointed service wise at steves place.

I've fished there overnight before, and for $5 you just can't beat it. Even when the cut bait is sold out, you'll get fish with his worms. (Well, not HIS worms, but you know what I mean) Try it, you'll like it...

Oh, and Vinnie is a butt kisser.... Hehehehe....

Butt kisser eh!!!!LOL

I could of thrown you overboard to lighten up the weight in the boat,its front heavyrofl2.gifsarcasm.gif !But I needed a co pilot.So I kept myself at arms.

BTW jay thank you kindly for your help on board,trash me all you want,i have spare prop for ya and I really need a second anchorrofl2.gifsarcasm.gif ,just in case!w00t.gif

Just kiddin man,was glad to have you there under the circumstances.

She will be sailing again soon.I HOPE!