NF- The Expendables-NF

BUSTER

:thumbsup_anim: The wife and myself got out last minute ,to catch the 7:15 showing of The Expendables last night, and I must say it was edge of my seat action the entire show.

Almost full line up with the exception of Jackie chan,claude van dame,Steven frederic Seagal,chuck norris would have being cool.Great to see Arnold make an appearance, but The Transporter! He stole the show!

Anyone else see it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

Edited by BUSTER

Great Movie. No Way With The Three,... Except Chuck Norris.

Maybe be a cameo apperance would have been nice. But its one of those "what if" questions.

For Example: Will Smith declined the role of Neo in the Matrix.

Edited by ReTodd

It was a good movie but didn't live up to the hype. The one liners were weak. The fight scenes were choppy and hard to follow, not the well choreographed fights of the classic shoot 'em ups. There were a couple good gun fights though and just about everything in the movie blows up! Having said that, I can't wait to watch it again!

Guest Johnny Bass

I watched half of it before falling asleep last night. Not bad, but its no classic. Like was said, the one liners are cheesy and the script/directng was amateurish.

Still so far so good and it was entertaining. Look forward to seeing the other half of the movie.

Saw it 2 nights ago while vacationing in Port Elgin (Super small, old school theater btw which was fun).

Wife and I both thought it was very entertaining, if you go in with high expectations you'll be disappointed though. Stallone's 1 liners weren't so good. The best part of the movie was by far the automatic shotgun.. BOOM BOOM BOOM

Just watched The Experiment with Forest Whitaker.

Made for cinema but went straight to dvd's.

It's a gem, super intense movie, totally riveting.

Mike

Forest is one of those actors that seem to make every movie he,s in .Great actor.

Saw it last night with the mrs. I love Sly's line to Arnie, 'you want to run for president??'

It was a classic '80's shoot'em up action flick with modern effects and fight scenes. Randy Couture and Steve Austin was a great fight scene.

Saw it 2 nights ago while vacationing in Port Elgin (Super small, old school theater btw which was fun).

Wife and I both thought it was very entertaining, if you go in with high expectations you'll be disappointed though. Stallone's 1 liners weren't so good. The best part of the movie was by far the automatic shotgun.. BOOM BOOM BOOM

"TELL ME WHAT YA WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!" lol!

i saw it it was pretty good, its just an all out action with little to no pause. i think the best character in the movie was jason statham. really loved the effects they put into the knives, jet li was also pretty good.

Guest Johnny Bass

Saw it last night with the mrs. I love Sly's line to Arnie, 'you want to run for president??'

I was amused by that line also. Probably a hint of whats to come.

The best part of the movie was by far the automatic shotgun.. BOOM BOOM BOOM

Ya man, that's also one of the best guns in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2!

I just didnt realize that in Hollywood, shotguns had such range..... :dunno:

I saw it last night, and honestly I think it was probably the worst movie I have seen in a long time. I love the shoot emup movies, but this one was soo over the top cheese It was barely watchable. Pretty good action but it was made a bit cheesey due to the, "Your mama" and "Your Haird Dresser" type lines every 5 minutes. :) Oh yah and my fav "Lets have diner" Sure... in a thousand years.

It sure says alot about a movie when a prop (as cool as a AA12 is) steals the show.

Edited by jedimaster