Check this bad-boy out!

So you're trashing them not because they're graphite bodies but because they're Shimanos?

I wouldn't trust either. Then again I'm not paid to pretend these things are the next best thing to sliced bread either.

If you want a baitcaster under $100, Abu C3. Period.

I wouldn't trust either. Then again I'm not paid to pretend these things are the next best thing to sliced bread either.

Neither am I! :D Everybody is entitled to their opinion so no hard feelings amongst fellow OFNer's guys! I myself love the reel and have no complaints about it thus far! I have a couple of $300+ reels that were given to me as a gift and both the caenan's and citica's have a home in my boat right beside them. I've been a shimano baitcaster fan for many years but have never once knocked another brand publicly. The main reason I don't post many video's here on OFC is because I'm most likely going to get jumped on for being a spammer by somebody... despite the fact that I've been a contributing member of the board for years, and simply enjoy sharing some of my work.

Cheers,

Ryan

Neither am I! :D Everybody is entitled to their opinion so no hard feelings amongst fellow OFNer's guys! I myself love the reel and have no complaints about it thus far! I have a couple of $300+ reels that were given to me as a gift and both the caenan's and citica's have a home in my boat right beside them. I've been a shimano baitcaster fan for many years but have never once knocked another brand publicly. The main reason I don't post many video's here on OFC is because I'm most likely going to get jumped on for being a spammer by somebody... despite the fact that I've been a contributing member of the board for years, and simply enjoy sharing some of my work.

Cheers,

Ryan

It doesn't bother me, but I can see where people are coming from. You're posting Shimano marketing material and you just happen to work for Daver Mercer who is sponsored by Shimano. Again, I don't care. You won't find a rod or reel in my quiver that's not a Shimano/Loomis product. Maybe a disclaimer would help?