FISH A THON!

Ok quick question for you Dan...Having never been to this lake what is the launch like there? Im wondering if we should be there an hour or so early to get launched? were bringing a 12 ft tinny so if its real busy we could just toss it in anywhere. what are your thoughts on this? Do we start at 8 am sharp?

Ok quick question for you Dan...Having never been to this lake what is the launch like there? Im wondering if we should be there an hour or so early to get launched? were bringing a 12 ft tinny so if its real busy we could just toss it in anywhere. what are your thoughts on this? Do we start at 8 am sharp?

I can give you a decent answer on that one...the launch isn't usually that busy. Remember there are no gas motors allowed on the lake, so it cuts down on boat traffic considerably. There is a decent grade heading down to the lake, but, you could walk a 12 fter in fairly easily.

Looks like we are going to have quite the cold front rolling through, so, super-slow presentations this weekend.

I'll let Dan or Ryan help out more with the time...I'm not sure what time the gatehouse will be open.

Hey guys!!! I just got off the water after a tough day at the office... Haha I'm on my phone so I'll keep this short and get back to you all on Friday when I'm home. Our start time is 8 am for those who can make it there on time. I'm thinking it'll likely take us a good half hour or so to get everyone launched. I'm going to try to be there for around 6:30 so I can help get organized. The news paper is goin to be there shortly after 8 for a picture of the group and to ask a few questions for their write up. I'll get y'all all the info you need on Friday! The park is charging us 10 bucks per vehicle.... The gates are open all night and we can pay on out way out..

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks again for everything!

Cheers,

Ryan

I was thinking of bringing my video camera and doing a short vid on youtube. Is this ok with all involved? I dont want to be that pesky guy with the video camera. Besides ill need to record the bigest fish I catch!! :whistling: were so excited for this one! im up to $220.00 in pledges..who hoo!

Nice, Dan!! I'm at about $200...Juli is up to close to $400, I think, with a few more people to pledge (she's smoking me!!!!!)

Frank - do you mean to say she out fishes and out pledges you? rofl2.gif

I'll add $10 to your total if you can beat her for biggest fish for the day - you may want to take those lucky pennies away from hertease.gif

Scout's honour....thumbsup_anim.gif

I'll add $10 to your total if you can beat her for biggest fish for the day - you may want to take those lucky pennies away from hertease.gif

Put me down for another $10 as welltongue.gif .Now Frank, you have a mission to accomplish!

I will be watchingninja.gifrofl2.gif

I shouldnt kid around,my girls have out fished me on a few occasions!mad.gif

LOL!!!!!! Hey, I kicked her butt fishing at Restoule! She is doing awesome in the pledges...think she is over $450 closing in on $500 now!

Thanks, for the offer Rick...I'll do my best to beat her and her deadly new bass combo (involves a crazy electric blue Yum trailer)!

Put me down for another $10 as welltongue.gif .Now Frank, you have a mission to accomplish!

I will be watchingninja.gifrofl2.gif

I shouldnt kid around,my girls have out fished me on a few occasions!mad.gif

Ah, man they're ganging up on me, now :lol:

I'll take you up on that as well, Vince!! Do you know yet, if you will be there for sure???

Tell you and Rick what...if she catches a bigger fish than me, I will add another $20 out of my pocket to the pledges...that way there is another $20 regardless of who gets a bigger fish!!

LOL!!!!!! Hey, I kicked her butt fishing at Restoule! She is doing awesome in the pledges...think she is over $450 closing in on $500 now!

Thanks, for the offer Rick...I'll do my best to beat her and her deadly new bass combo (involves a crazy electric blue Yum trailer)!

That's awesome Frankie you and the Wife are kickin butt with the pledges!!! I'm only around $200 so far but todays payday at work so I'm gonna hit every one up again LOL this is gonna be a big year I think I can't wait to find out the totals .