Pike bass and walleye lake

gino

Hi guys !!!

I am thinking about going fishing(labor day weekend) somewhere north. If anybody has a nice place to recomend , feel free to. I am looking for a lake with pike, bass,and walleye. I am looking to stay for couple of days so I will need cottage too. If you guys know a good place let me know.

Thank you !

I would do a search for cottage rentals in the Temagami area...many lakes in that area have all 3 of the species you mentioned. A few places that come to mind....Lady Evelyn Lake....Montreal River....Temiscaming....if you start searching for cottages/lodges in those areas you should find a place between now and Sept.

Good Luck!

ok...so, we are gonna be 3 guys, we have a 15 ft boat with an 15 hp outboard. we are not fancy, a simple shack will be Ok for us and we want to travel no more than 5 housr north of Toronto.

ok...so, we are gonna be 3 guys, we have a 15 ft boat with an 15 hp outboard. we are not fancy, a simple shack will be Ok for us and we want to travel no more than 5 housr north of Toronto.

Look into the Spanish River...located a little more than an hour West of Sudbury...Vance's Resort, Mitchell's Camps, Blue Heron Resort, Brennan Harbour Resort....multi species and reasonable prices! It's where the famous Spanish River flows into the North Channel of Lake Huron. Enjoy your trip wherever you go.