Ever Feel like Beating some punks down?

jedimaster

It's kinda of annoying to listen to people complain about whats wrong with kids these days and how bad they are, etc. I realize that some apples fall a long way from the tree, but for the most part I believe people grow up, act and behave the way they are raised. So maybe it's time to start pointing the finger at the people who are raising kids these days.

It's kinda of annoying to listen to people complain about whats wrong with kids these days and how bad they are, etc. I realize that some apples fall a long way from the tree, but for the most part I believe people grow up, act and behave the way they are raised. So maybe it's time to start pointing the finger at the people who are raising kids these days.

Agreed! Most of the time when the child is a snotty little brat, one or both of the parents are as well....

i don't think i could ever beat down a 13 or 14 year old child.. a beating is not whats in order here, the only thing you get out of that is a prison sentence if the kid goes home all battered and bruised and tells his parents.

i do however feel that teenagers deserve stiffer penalties for the crimes they commit. i feel as tho they have to much protection for some of the serious things they do and this is the reason they do them, they realize for the most part that they will get a slap on the wrist.

Well so a lady(recently divorced) at work, was talking to me and she tells me about how her van got stolen and she didn't have theft coverage. I was talking to her about how to make a claim with her home insurance for the items in the car as I had mine stolen before as well.

Anyway she gets a call from the cops on the weekend... Maam we found your car at such and such. She goes down and its upside down in a ditch completly totalled. Well it turns out four 14 year old kids stole two cars, went joy riding(off road) and totalled both cars. Now of course she gonna get nothing for the car, and nothing from the insurance, now she has to pay ot the loan, get new car seats, pay for a rental to commute to work til she buys another car, and to boot she is paying for the tow truck removal of the car from the location, and storage until it gets sent to the wreckers.

Seriously what the hell? I mean someones gotta go bang 4 doors down and hold these kids upside down until they our there parents pay for the damages. What kind of an screwed up world do we live in? She feels bad and doesn't want to sue the kids parents but seriously. DOes anyone know a pro bono lawyer that needs some hours that could help this lady out?

I would have no idea what to do.. except hunt down those kids and let them meet my fist. That completely sucks, hope it turns out okay..

i don't think i could ever beat down a 13 or 14 year old child.. a beating is not whats in order here, the only thing you get out of that is a prison sentence if the kid goes home all battered and bruised and tells his parents.

i do however feel that teenagers deserve stiffer penalties for the crimes they commit. i feel as tho they have to much protection for some of the serious things they do and this is the reason they do them, they realize for the most part that they will get a slap on the wrist.

I agree, as a teen that age I also I notice a few friends with that attitude, "well, I'm just a kid, they can't do anything", needless to say they ended up in trouble however minor or severe

Absolutely, let's stop protecting the little a$$'s and their parents and make the punishment fit the crime...

Edited by John