salmon are starting

chessy

tazers could get costly. i recommend a few car batteries.. just toss the jumper cables in the water and reap the benefits. :canadian:

you may not wanna be to close to that btw.

PSHH go big or go home!

Hand grenades partially filet the fish and send them high enough in the air that you can catch the eggs on the way down.

PSHH go big or go home!

Hand grenades partially filet the fish and send them high enough in the air that you can catch the eggs on the way down.

i see you have some yugoslavian friends who have been sharing their fishing secrets from the old country.. hope it wasn't my uncle, he's always trying to put together dynamite fishing derby's lol.

Edited by alexcba

Its simple logic.

There was maybe 10 people on the trench the last 2 nights.

Tonight, there will be 5000.

There may be 50 salmon at the fish ladder, but now after this post, there aren't going to be any.

Far too soon for this!!!! :wallbash::blahblah1:

I can not believe some of you people are arguing over few fish that will start decomposing in a week or two. So there are couple of fish there whats the big deal. Anybody in GTA knows that Ganny gets probably the best run out of all tribs around here so ITS NO SECRET THAT THERE ARE SALMON THERE. Most of us choose not to go there because its sad to see what goes on there when the sun goes down or just in general.

I just dont get people, its not like they taste great anyway.

Its simple logic.

There was maybe 10 people on the trench the last 2 nights.

Tonight, there will be 5000.

There may be 50 salmon at the fish ladder, but now after this post, there aren't going to be any.

Personally, I hope they harvest every one. Much better to use Salmon eggs for rainbows than killing the few Rainbow we have to catch more Rainbow.

Can someone post me a google maps link... I wanna head down there with some garbage bags tonight!

Directions and POI to Ganaraska River

"Please do not post VERY SPECIFIC information on fishing spots, ie pinpoint locations and maps. It is our belief that sharing this type of knowledge to the general public is not at all good for the resource itself. When communicating info on spots, please keep it to email or a PM."

:whistling::sarcasm:

It's not going to be like past years, these threads will not last long at all. The first ones stay up mostly to give us a feel for who the instigators are and I think we have that now.. So, say goodnight Elizabeth....goodnight JohnBoy....