How Long We Talkin Here?

fishinguypat

Guest gbfisher

Some were being caught right behind the charter boats in Port credit last week.....So any time....

I guess you'd just have to go and look and try for yourself.

Guest gbfisher

why would i drive an hour plus away from my house to see if there are salmon staging?

you expect everyone else to do all the leg work for you ...... :rolleyes:

Kinda goes along the lines of your money for nothing and your chicks for free..... :rofl2:

Lol. I was wondering when a thread would pop up about this :)

We were gettin them off a certain pier on July 30th :)

I've also read they are getting them off the rocks in port credit.

That's where I will be tonight :)

Guest Rapala Boy

Hi, i'm glad I joined this board. I somehow got hacked on ontario fishing forums, but the admin won't believe me lol.

Question: I'm a bit too lazy so can someone be a sweetheart and tell how far out the salmon have been jumping from shore? I promise to post a report. Thanks!

you expect everyone else to do all the leg work for you ...... :rolleyes:

Kinda goes along the lines of your money for nothing and your chicks for free..... :rofl2:

i meant, if anyone had already gone, so i could get a general idea since water temps were higher this year...glare.gif

Hi, i'm glad I joined this board. I somehow got hacked on ontario fishing forums, but the admin won't believe me lol.

Must have been a recent "hack" because you were on OFF yesterday afternoon. Also there's a question of your other identity on this board. PM me and we'll try to straighten it out.

Didn't you start this last year too? Just wondering.

If you're the same person I'm thinking of, you could pretty much have all your questions answered over at the fishontario forum where you posted regularly about the Salmon in Bronte Harbour. Why ask the same questions here? Once again...just wondering.

No offense, but it seems like you're trolling.

Edited by rbell

Didn't you start this last year too? Just wondering.

If you're the same person I'm thinking of, you could pretty much have all your questions answered over at the fishontario forum where you posted regularly about the Salmon in Bronte Harbour. Why ask the same questions here? Once again...just wondering.

No offense, but it seems like you're trolling.

ok i just asked how long are we talking here in terms of water temperature,and what people have seen, to get an idea of if it were to be a later run this year?dunno.gif

Okay you want the truthful answer if you start seeing Monharc Butterflies over the lake in regular numbers its time.

take this information anyway you want but that is what I use.

First good rain after that hit the rivers

some of the lake fish are starting to morph already.

Honest

Peter

Okay you want the truthful answer if you start seeing Monharc Butterflies over the lake in regular numbers its time.

take this information anyway you want but that is what I use.

First good rain after that hit the rivers

some of the lake fish are starting to morph already.

Honest

Peter

THANK YOU!

Guest Rapala Boy

Alright man, if you want a TRUTHFUL, TRUTHFUL answer than stay tuned for RB's next Port Credit Report coming either this Friday or weekend. ohmy.gif