B J Tackle/Archery in Bewdley RICE LAKE

batoathome

Just had to post this. My friend and I decided to give Bass tournaments a try this year and well it has its ups and downs. Just to make a long story short... We fished the Top Bass series two weeks ago at Rice lake. We were really excited to fish, but as soon as we launched the boat my buddy went to park the vehicle and THE WHEEL FELL OFF the trailer!!! (could gave been worse). SO the people at B J TACKLE were extremely heplful and not only let us dock our boat there for the week(free) but also made arrangments to have the trailer repaired at a very reasonable price. SO JUST WANTED TO THANK THEM AND LET EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOW that they went out of their way to help us out. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by batoathome

Ben from BJ's is a great guy, this doesn't suprise me.

When I had my big brothers and sisters events the town was giving me a headache to use the park, he stepped in and let me use his property. He's a good guy.

Ben is top shelf for sure.I launched once and had forgotten my boat keys and he gave me 2 sets of OMC dealer keys to try and get me going.I have a shop myself but I always send him customers if they are out his way for boat rentals or whatever,they don't get any better.

Lew,

Not much if any Muskie tackle but he sure does have one of the largest selections around of anything else!

I would wager he to have more Rapala lures than any other store in Ontario, including BPS, Lebarrons and a few other big guns.

My cottage is on the first island out of Bewdley on Rice... I have known Ben for, jeez, pretty much my whole life. He is as nice as a guy as there is.

Earlier this year while heading to my island in the middle of the night, we found one of his rental boats (almost the hard way) empty and drifting away in the middle of the lake... brought it back to him (they were out at campfire) and he was a very happy camper.

My cottage is on the first island out of Bewdley on Rice... I have known Ben for, jeez, pretty much my whole life. He is as nice as a guy as there is.

Earlier this year while heading to my island in the middle of the night, we found one of his rental boats (almost the hard way) empty and drifting away in the middle of the lake... brought it back to him (they were out at campfire) and he was a very happy camper.

Hey, there is no cottage on Sunken Island! :rolleyes::rofl2:

LOL guys... even closer than Sunken or West Grape... Just to the right of Bewdley is my "island"... it does not show up on maps as an island, but the entire back of it is swamp and marshlands and can't be crossed either by foot or by boat. I have heard it called "Charlie's Mound" by the locals.