Erie or St.Claire Bass guides services req;

Mr Twister

I am heading out for a visit later this summer and did not want to bring the boat all the way down to Chatham and would still like to get out and do some smallie action either on Erie or St.Claire?

Could you point me to a reputable guide out that way.

Thanks and good fishing!!

Pauly

Get ahold of me when your close to heading our way, I live in Chatham... Ill talk to a buddy of mine , he has a 2008 Ranger 620VS (Bob Izumis old boat )

He isnt a "guide" or Charter service, but between the 2 of us, we should be able to put you on some fish... in either body of water... Large mouth in rondeau, smallies on St.Clair, or Bow and eyes on erie !!!

PM me so we can exchange numbers and what not, if your interested that is !!

If not, I know the name of some guides in the area and can give you the contact info !

Edited by Lunker777

I've never met Bob Devine but he posts some extremely good info on this board to help people out and if I was looking for a guide down that way he'd be my 1st choice for sure.

Edited by lew

i vote for Bobby D! www.chartertalk.com

been out twice with him and had an absolute blast! put me and the wife on lots of fish and got my lovely lady her PB walleye, over 29" long.

there is no one who knows that area better then Bob, and he'll get ya on whatever species u wanna catch!