Living Legend are you OK

Fish Farmer

Gezz" I just heard a Kayak'er drowned off Toronto. Man' I hope your alright :worthy: . Living Legend just posted questions on here last week on going fishing in a Yak on Lake O. Guys going out on Lake Ont. in a Yak PLEASE be careful. Sitting here with my fingers crossed.

Gezz" I just heard a Kayak'er drowned off Toronto. Man' I hope your alright :worthy: . Living Legend just posted questions on here last week on going fishing in a Yak on Lake O. Guys going out on Lake Ont. in a Yak PLEASE be careful. Sitting here with my fingers crossed.

His profile says he was on here at 3:00PM today

Guest LivingLegend

Gezz" I just heard a Kayak'er drowned off Toronto. Man' I hope your alright worthy.gif . Living Legend just posted questions on here last week on going fishing in a Yak on Lake O. Guys going out on Lake Ont. in a Yak PLEASE be careful. Sitting here with my fingers crossed.

WHOA! just saw this post now, Im all good but that's to bad about this kayaker. What happened?sad.gif

Edited by LivingLegend

BRIGHTON, Ont. – The body of a drowned kayaker has been pulled from the waters of Lake Ontario.

Northumberland OPP said that three Brighton, Ont., men were kayaking in Presqu’ile Bay around midnight Friday when one of the men fell into the water and didn't resurface.

An extensive search was conducted in the area where the 29-year-old fell into the lake.

OPP canines, a helicopter from Canadian Forces Base Trenton, locals with boats and police divers were involved in the search effort, which ended Saturday morning when the body was spotted, recovered and transported to the coroner.

None of men were wearing lifejackets when the kayaks tipped, police said.

Police have not said if alcohol was a factor in the drowning.

An autopsy is scheduled for Sunday.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/07/24/14816956.html

We can all look back at things we may have done differently and decisions we've made that afterwards made us scratch our head. I dont think that calling out stupidity at the time of someones death is necassarily called for.

I feel for the victim and the ones sitting somewhere grieving for their child/dad/brother

We can all look back at things we may have done differently and decisions we've made that afterwards made us scratch our head. I dont think that calling out stupidity at the time of someones death is necassarily called for.

I feel for the victim and the ones sitting somewhere grieving for their child/dad/brother

Well said Blague :good:

I'm sure that we all have done something stupid growing up. I still look back and consider myself lucky at things I've done. :worthy:

Still hurts when you lose a loved one.

My condolences go out the the family