Tenting and Boat Rental

anglers2be11

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a place to go fishing for a night or two. More specifically, a place where I am able to camp (with a tent) that has boat rentals available. I have been looking over the internet with no luck.

I am willing to travel up to 2 hours away (in any direction) from Toronto.

Thank you!

i think little lake (barrie) has camping and boat rentals.. not 100% sure but i could swear i saw tents mixed in with the trailer park.

I think this would be a crappy spot to camp.. Pretty hard core trailer part there, if ya know what I mean. And the rental boats are junky, heavy pontoon boats..

I fished there last weekend. Lots of small pike and LMB

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a place to go fishing for a night or two. More specifically, a place where I am able to camp (with a tent) that has boat rentals available. I have been looking over the internet with no luck.

I am willing to travel up to 2 hours away (in any direction) from Toronto.

Thank you!

Drive an extra hour and go to Lakair........lakair.com

Six Mile Lake PP. You can rent a boat just down the road at Six Mile lake marina..

I rented from there 2 weeks ago. Boat was $100 total until 8pm. We had the option of renting it until next day morning for another $35. Was told people camp over night and fish next day early morning. I was recently debating buying portable boat lights for $100 to make the boat night usable although I heard there are no muskie at 6 mile. But dusk and early morning fishing is defiantly cool. When I was at 6mile the bite started picking up at 7:30pm when we were bringing the boat back. LMB and pike were getting really active biting aggressively within 10-15 ft from the boat.

Edited by Syn

Damn you Mod's drive slow. I can do it in 4 1/2 from Burlington with a boat on the back....... :whistling:

Ya ya ya,when I was a young buck I used to put the hammer down and header up north from London no stops in five hours flat doing a 120 all the way with or without a boat in tow but things have changed a little now that Ive got about 100 trips behind me...Tend to taker easy and enjoy the scenery a little more(insert old fart here)

We have been going to Cameron Lake for years now and love it they have tenting and boats there they you can fish right in front of there place for eye's crappie bass and pan fish this is a smaller lake and lots of shelter no matter what direction the wind is coming from. Give them a call you will love it for sure. They also have a big area for playing in volly ball new and a private small beach

Sunny Acres Trailer ParkRR 1, Fenelon Falls, ON K0M 1N0(705) 887-3416‎