Quite the storm moving in

tmleafs26

Well the warnings and watches have been issued.

After all that heat, looks like were gonna have another big thunderstorm move in to Southern Ontario.

Here is a link to the radar:

http://weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=WKR

Should be a dandy. All fisherman and outdoor people love storms - dont they? :clapping:

Post any cool pics you get from tonights storm and any updates if you get some crazy weather.

Stay safe.

TMl26

Gonna be clear again by tomorrow and hot and muggy. Nothing gonna be changed by this front other than the day. Visiblility is all I'm gonna care about tomorrow.. that or it's a skud run North!

Already pouring here in Penetang.

Edited by irishfield

looks like kw to london area are getting hammered right now. anyone from the board online to tell us how bad it is?

Its raining and the odd bit of thunder, nothing that spectacular really :dunno:

came down hard for about 10 minutes with lots of wind....kinda like an old man taking a leak......

Ha ha funny one..Nothing in Brantford at all so far.. were getting the warnings too

looks like kw to london area are getting hammered right now. anyone from the board online to tell us how bad it is?

I was on my way home from Kawartha and got hit at 7:45 just east of Stratford. Loads of rain, great lightning show. Lots of radio signal interference for a while. I had to slow down for a few minutes on a paved road because of the rain. Still some lightning and a bit of rain at 9:25. Really not anything to get too excited about unless you're out in the middle of a lake.

JF

Glad I made it out before everything happened today. It didn't seem like a very big storm came in though.

Got onto the water at 9pm, fished close to 12am and was hearing thunder in the distance with the winds and rain somewhat picking up as we were going back. The fishing didn't really pick up either even though it was the time right before a storm kicks in.