Gettin Ugly

Sandbag

Dirty cops are arresting everyone now even the camera man hahahahahah, welcome to Tehran or Beging.We have troops dying for freedom in a Afganistan, yet our own citizens are being raped of there civil liberties.This is just sickening........shame on you police task force.

Dirty cops are arresting everyone now even the camera man hahahahahah, welcome to Tehran or Beging.We have troops dying for freedom in a Afganistan, yet our own citizens are being raped of there civil liberties.This is just sickening........shame on you police task force.

So, we should just let them create chaos???? demo businesses???? Generally muck up OUR city??? Get real..... :wallbash:

You're an idiot.

I submit this as the dumbest quote of the year...to make light of our troops dying is disgraceful. What these punks are doing has nothing to do with "freedom" of any sort.

nope just a firm beleiver in the "Charter of Rights and Freedoms"

what about following the law??

breaking windows, setting cars on fire, and all the other Bull going on deserves a hardline.

I don't know what world you live in, but in Canada, you break the law, you get dealt with.

I just wish this were held in Russia, love to see them try this carp there.

Guest gbfisher

lmao I didn't know what to reply with without getting it pulled.

I agree 100%

It's Sad that you don't understand his point.

Although he used strong words. His point holds true. The police are just pawns. They did write an aptitude test. There's a reason for that. It has it's good points and bad just like anything I guess.

It's Sad that you don't understand his point.

Although he used strong words. His point holds true. The police are just pawns. They did write an aptitude test. There's a reason for that. It has it's good points and bad just like anything I guess.

It's sad??? I'll keep the rest of my comment to myself

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

sad a couple of meat heads attract all the attention from a legitimate protest. the cops definitely have their hands full! it's the media that bugs me... as per usual, they are all about sensation... and make it seem like the entire protest is all violence and destruction.

I submit this as the dumbest quote of the year...to make light of our troops dying is disgraceful. What these punks are doing has nothing to do with "freedom" of any sort.

I'll second that...

ANYONE throwing rocks, smashing property, And giving the Police a hard time are nothing more then full grown BRATS.

What they are doing is no different then a Kid Throwing a hissy fit.

And supporting that kind of behavior is Just ridiculous.

Conspiricy this, and conspiricy that...standing behind the charter of rights whilst lighting a Police car on fire is just plain stupid.

All those people and their supporters should go home to their parents basement, put their tinfoil hats back on, and go back to playing their x-box.

Peace,

Edited by Cookslav

Guest gbfisher

I'll second that...

ANYONE throwing rocks, smashing property, And giving the Police a hard time are nothing more then full grown BRATS.

What they are doing is no different then a Kid Throwing a hissy fit.

And supporting that kind of behavior is Just ridiculous.

Conspiricy this, and conspiricy that...standing behind the charter of rights whilst lighting a Police car on fire is just plain stupid.

All those people and their supporters should go home to their parents basement, put their tinfoil hats back on, and go back to playing their x-box.

Peace,

How easy the truth can be explained as conspiracy. Nobody said throwing rocks was good. It's the part you don't see that is worse. The news only portrays what they want you to see and in all actuality, it did not go down like they say it did. I guess it is easy for people to think what they see on the news is real with out knowing the facts. We all know how crowds work and know what a group can be co-orsed into. You see it almost everyday on this forum.... :lol:

Why in the he77 don't they protest something worthwhile...like the HST. Or better all the women should protest topless, at least we would have something worthwhile to arise to.

Other than that just water cannon the idiots that start to cause violent trouble. And too bad for those that have had to spend some time in lock up just grow up will ya and quit whining. My praise to the cops for keeping their cool through all of this bull.

Have a friend who lives where one of the police cars was burned. He watched while the police drove the car in and parked it. Then walled away. The reporters were then let in. Then the crowd. The police then cornered the crowd from both sides and kept at them until "one" idiot decided for some dumb reason to burn the car after another kicked out the computer and smashed it.. The police could have stopped the person. They know who the person was. The police sat and watched only a 100 feet away. The reporters got their good shots. Only then did the police move the crowd off. they could have at any time. It took 4 to 6 hours for this all to happen.

Ya gotta have good reason to spend so much I guess..Black bloc. :rolleyes:

.....All the worlds a stage. :good:

Sounds like a 'crisis was created' :blush:

This helped justify the billion dollars in spending on security.

No police yesterday hmmm....

At least they boxed in Lisa Laflamme and her CTV news crew, part of those damn hippies :P

How easy the truth can be explained as conspiracy. Nobody said throwing rocks was good. It's the part you don't see that is worse. The news only portrays what they want you to see and in all actuality, it did not go down like they say it did. I guess it is easy for people to think what they see on the news is real with out knowing the facts. We all know how crowds work and know what a group can be co-orsed into. You see it almost everyday on this forum.... :lol:

Send in the clowns...oh wait, they're already here.

big-earred-clown.png

It is our laws that are preventing these pukes from getting the treatment that many feel they truly deserve. Clearly you don't know how things work in Iran and China, people just "go away" and are never seen or heard from again. I'm sure many of the people who you claim have been deprived of their civil liberties will be looking for their second 15minutes of fame in front of the cameras in the coming days.

And just because joe loser has a camera that doesn't make him a camera man, and if it is an accredited cameraman they are still required to follow police instructions.

Sleep safe tonight knowing you live in a country that will protect you and allows you to have your opinion.

I live about 1/2 a km away from Queens Park and didn't attend any protest or anything. Wouldn't had even known of protest except for constant police and military helicopters overhead. So i guess the police did a good job of controlling and orchestrating the situation, i felt safe.

You can say that again. When I heard at one point they were heading to College on Spadina, I thought of boarding up my windows at Bathurst! Hehe. I stayed clear of the scene as well. My girlfriends good friend is an OPP officer that was controlling the crowd this weekend. Why add to the problem just because we are curious? How does the saying go ... "Curiosity killed the cat". We watched it unfold on the screen instead. Have better things to do anyway ... and why the heck wasn't I out fishing this weekend???!! Argh!! Fishing? I should really try it sometimes, see what all the hype is about.