I LOVE OFN!!!

NAW

Dave could have just tossed this Motor/Tank on his curb and let the first Joe Blow driving by take it. But instead he posted it on the OFC as FREE. Man I love this Forum. Not only do I learn something new every day, but I also have a chance to get free stuff :thumbsup_anim:

Thank you so much Dave :worthy:

Check out the pic. Sweat eh!!

Definitly worth the 3 hour round trip to the city.

DSC00496.JPG

nice! hope it treats you well. today im going to pick up the motor tightline posted for free last night. and its the same motor iv been tryin to get running for a month so il just use his an the one i have will be good for parts. gonna be a 3 hour round trip for me too but will be worth it when im finaly on the water

Dave could have just tossed this Motor/Tank on his curb and let the first Joe Blow driving by take it. But instead he posted it on the OFC as FREE. Man I love this Forum. Not only do I learn something new every day, but I also have a chance to get free stuff :thumbsup_anim:

Thank you so much Dave :worthy:

Check out the pic. Sweat eh!!

Definitly worth the 3 hour round trip to the city.

Awesome...maybe someday you can 'pay it forward' in some fashion. WTG Davo! :good:

How much do you want for it? :)

It needs a $200 pinion gear. And I had one on an old evenrude that I sold for $150 two months ago!! :wallbash:

After it's running, it'l be worth atleast $900 eh? Someone was trying to sell the exact same motor on Kijiji for $1250 last month, that seems a little high.

Edited by F-is-H

I see the OFC Anthem link has disappeared...may be time to post this again!

that was close

I almost listened to the anthem again

last time I listened to it , I couldn't get it out of my head for 2 weeks